Mosiah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah

everyday you come on here accusing me of lying. You know how arrogant you sound because you can't find one once of fact to back up your argument.

I know you love the PNP but god man think sometimes.

You were one who said you don't believe in paying anymore taxes.

You were one who was on here bashing one third every week if not day during his tenure.

You boldly claim that you get poorer everytime JLP took office amongst others.

I don't wish to get personal but in the past you have asked me for proof for what I have accused you of and you deleted my post even when you said something similar. I am no admin but the same standard you should use as well.

You can't quiet me for my opinion.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    everyday you come on here accusing me of lying. You know how arrogant you sound because you can't find one once of fact to back up your argument.

I know you love the PNP but god man think sometimes.

You were one who said you don't believe in paying anymore taxes.

You were one who was on here bashing one third every week if not day during his tenure.

You boldly claim that you get poorer everytime JLP took office amongst others.

I don't wish to get personal but in the past you have asked me for proof for what I have accused you of and you deleted my post even when you said something similar. I am no admin but the same standard you should use as well.

You can't quiet me for my opinion.
    You really ago waste time wid Mosiah?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ow dis arrogant ting get suh popular all of a sudden??

Mussi one new word fi unnu
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

yes a new word for me. Thank you for sharing.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yes a new word for me. Thank you for sharing.
          Very gracious of you but..think nothing of it... I'm always willing to assist once the recipient is appreciative

Excellent home training by the way
          Last edited by Don1; March 15, 2013, 09:37 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Assasin,why would you introduce Tivoli in the equation to begin with?
            Does it softens TG infamous image?
            I have seen that annoying tactic used by a few of my fellow ites, we were discussing Chavez and somehow that fellow Yew came into the picture.
            When I am criticized, I will always ask if it is justified.

Comment

Soften what image. My opinion is just that. Mosiah have been calling me a liar on everything I post and when I ask him to back it up he disappear.

Comment

Soften what image. My opinion is just that. Mosiah have been calling me a liar on everything I post and when I ask him to back it up he disappear.
                Casper the Ghost.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

=Assasin;My opinion is just that. Mosiah have been calling me a liar on everything I post .
                  Ah lie yuh ah tell now Sass

Comment

My point is we have to do some self reflecting when criticized,and certainly your friend Mosiah picking on you may very well be justified in isolated occasions.
                    Case in point,when Omar Davis carefully chose a particular incident on which to stake his objection(regarding the Observer Mark article),you deviated from the issue by mentioning unrelated infractions by the former Minister of Finance, who just happens to be from the PNP.
                    It was irrelevant to the issue at hand,as it certainly does not mitigate his assertions on that particular issue.
                    Personally, I think you are objective,but then no one is infallible.
                    That is why I look hard for justification of the criticisms of me,if there is solid grounds then it is my duty to fix my flaw.

Comment

How does Sass expect me to prove that he's lying?

I don't understand.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It actually was NOT. Omar object to picture in Wignall's articles as if he actually thought Wignall put it there. we all know that its the editorial staff that chooses photos etc, so Omar was a storm in a teacup red herring and Sass rightly reminded that Omar have many major things he is culpable for, yet Omar chose to bring up a minor matter that no one but him care bout!

As to Mo vs Sass, Mi nuh inna dat, too much history there...BUT I hope dem cool it dung as dem ah bredrin from wayyyy back in the 1990s whenI met both in NYC. Portia/Karl/Emperor/X and others were there too. Special group that.

Comment

The "tell lie and delete post" tactic is standard Mosiah practice. Nuh bother make it spoil you weekend. LOL

Comment

The error in using that picture has to do with The Observer,and Mark represents the Observer.
                            Nevertheless,Omar objections is still valid,it is just a question of who is accountable.
                            Omar is the least of the three to be blameworthy,that fact is overshadowed by unnecessary insertions.....

Comment

I could easily be a rookie error and is most likely that. These papers make factual blunders all the time and here it was not even that, just a poor photo selection.

Omar is within his rights to object, as I said in the relevant thread, but its a storm in a teacup. Omar could even have made it pass, as no one even noticed but him.

Wignall is a freelance columnist, NOT an OBServer representative. He could be writing columns for the Gleaner by next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X