The word is the Arrogant One is

• The word is the Arrogant One is

the clear and present danger... the blockage in the flow of the Logistics Hub pipeline...

This is a big stakes game.. Hutchison Whampoa a race fi finish dem Bahamas Port.. ah wondah if dem wouldah pay a man fi fling a spanner in di works fi delay tings a bit...

BIG STAKES !!

Wi a sellout from Slavery days.. suh anyting possible...

I am am assuming you mean Omar Davis. What would be the motivation? more info please.

mi nuh know..

What is the motivation behind The 3 Largest Players in the Shipping world having JVs in the Caribbean while we are just talking about divestment...

The JLPNP is incompetent

Ah nuh joke bizniz, but mi haffi laff.

Jamaica carnah daurk.

JLPNP ???

lol ! woiee !

Yuh nuh have a clue.. that is your escape clause when yuh household party dem fack up per usual..

ok boss...whateva yuh seh

I See....

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                the clear and present danger... the blockage in the flow of the Logistics Hub pipeline...

This is a big stakes game.. Hutchison Whampoa a race fi finish dem Bahamas Port.. ah wondah if dem wouldah pay a man fi fling a spanner in di works fi delay tings a bit...

BIG STAKES !!

Wi a sellout from Slavery days.. suh anyting possible...
                I see….

I recall posting some updates on the efforts by the governments of the Bahamas and Puerto Rico, and I hinted that Jamaica is having major challenges. Trust me, Hong Kong’s Hutchinson Whampoa has been in the Bahamas for many, many years, and also has been diligently preparing Freeport, Grand Bahama to be the regional hub for quite sometime now.

The experts on this forum chimed in with talk about Kingston’s location, ignoring completely the obvious fact (from one of the articles I posted) that Grand Bahama is way ahead of Kingston in their preparations. So, I simply dropped the issue. Do not be surprised, though, if the Bahamas succeeds, as I am sure that they will.

We Jamaicans like to major in the minor, like marijuana legalization and patois becoming officially recognized. Meanwhile, the rest of the region is marching to genuine development drums.

In Addition....

In addition, Grand Bahama has been for sometime now the second largest ship registry in the world.

We come here daily and talk, but there is so much happening regionally that we are completely oblivious of.

Well, talking is what we do well....apart from running, singing and playing musical instruments.

Islandman, rarely have I ever disagreed with you, and I am happy to say that this trend continues, boss.