NYPD at it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYPD at it again

Enraged protesters battle cops in Brooklyn streets during third night of rioting after it's revealed that 16-year-old Kimani Gray was shot in the back

As fights between cops and angry teens erupted in East Flatbush, 46 were arrested Wednesday night. Police struggled to control a furious crowd that broke away from a planned peaceful vigil.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1287452
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

At what again...his cousin said he was carrying a .38 for a friend...you carry an illegal weapon police will kill you...simple...

Comment

Yuh tink is Jamaica dat... people have rights up suh !

Comment

Too many Jamaicans and jamericans in that area , gun or no gun , yuh kill one , is a riot , JFJ needed.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Wheh yuh need JFJ fah when yuh have Al Sharpton ???

Comment

The cops apparently fired without giving him an opportunity to put his weapon down and the eyewitnesses said he was not aiming the gun at cops. Cops should only fire their weapon if the person is an imminent threat. NYPD has a rep for shooting people who reach for their cell phones etc.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
              The cops apparently fired without giving him an opportunity to put his weapon down
              Cry me a river...

Comment

it depends on the police and if he feel threathened. Having a gun in hand is a dangerous thing when you have police around. Regardless of the law, one bad move and either one can go. Telling the victim to drop the gun once and him not dropping it, is that endangering the cops life?

I don't know the exact story as I have just seen this on the forum so I don't know the full 11 but once he has a gun he is on thin ice.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                  Wheh yuh need JFJ fah when yuh have Al Sharpton ???
                  Al Sharpton ??? Dem man a TV personality now.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                    Too many Jamaicans and jamericans in that area , gun or no gun , yuh kill one , is a riot , JFJ needed.
                    When the police chased and shot a Jamaican teenager in his family's bathroom in the NE Bronx over a bag of weed last year, there was no rioting. There was no gun. The police has been indicted.

This 'incident' has contributed to decriminalization of small amounts of weed in NYC, i feel.

This bway is a gunman. Teenagers with guns are very unpredictable. He has been arrested a few times and was known to the police. Soh dem dun di dway, just like in Ja.

Comment

is the Bronx , east new york brooklyn , doesnt compare in size and influence in the Jamaican cultural aspect of New York , maybe in the 70s , but from the 80s, 90s to 2000s the center of Jamaican cultural influence has been Brooklyn esp east New York Brookyn....
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ok. Soh dem jussah block road den!?

Comment

Working...
                        X