RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JLP is right. The Falcon is wrong again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suh wait.. yuh have a problem with forming a Task Force specifically for combating the Lotto Scammah dem ??!

Ah wheh di ?!

Comment

Unnuh lyads can sort dat out...

Mi juss a karrec as mi can..

Comment

From September 2006 onwards. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          I don't understand what you're saying.

The lotto scam started before 2007, but just. It began to soar in 2008 onwards. I know this because I was working in Mobay. A real estate agent who was assisting with rental apartments told me she was doing great business with the scammers, whom she described as young, mostly gay men. They were buying the most lavish homes in the area.

And what did the JLP govt. do about it? Not a damn thing.

I know both parties are guilty of such lying and disingenuous behaviour. But the JLP seems to tek di cake!

They claim the current govt. took too long to engage the IMF. Damn lie! Sass need not support this lie!

They also claimed the PNP govt. took too long to shut down the pyramid schemes, even as Audley Shaw cussed them when they began warning the public about them. Of course, it didn't help when eediat Ennis supported Shaw's ill-advised pronouncements.

I'm sure there are more examples of their hypocrisy and mendacity. I can't recall just now!

"And what did the JLP govt. do about it? Not a damn thing. "

... and this is the man that is quick to call others a liar. Mosiah, yuh need to stop tell lies now. That is not true. I guess you were to busy trying to get rid of Bruce as PM to notice anything else.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

the problem is they were in power and all opportunity to deal with it... pot calling kettle.

Comment

you know bricktop.. how moish seh you nuh have no sense... Very good point..

Comment

Tru dat.

Both pussyfooted around this issue...but it come back to bite PNP in the butt. It started under them, flourished unda labarite and now back to torment PNP.

Comment

Working...
                X