RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JLP is right. The Falcon is wrong again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLP is right. The Falcon is wrong again.

I have always suspected that the government is not making the best effort to get rid of the scammers in our country, and I think the opposition spokesperson who expressed that sentiment is spot on. I think they can and could have done much more in solving that problem. They must be thinking it's a way of getting much-needed foreign exchange in the economy. I am just speculating. In any event, I think the US should threaten or cut Jamaica's foreign assistance until the government makes a better effort in ridding our society of that scourge. One man's opinion. What, we should sit around silently and pretend we love our country, while we become the Nigeria-of-the-west?.

To be fair...this started in 2007...JLP didn't pay any attention to it...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      To be fair...this started in 2007...JLP didn't pay any attention to it...
      That might be true but the government of the day has to be held responsible for fixing the current problem.

Comment

What gets me is the ability to pass new legislation when it suits them...what happen to the DNA & Anti-Gang legislation that has been dragging on and on and on? Bunting's defence is that it is easier to push through new legislation than one that has already been initiated...utter tripe...

Comment

Mi juss waan know is which big man dem ah wait fi demand DNA from and for what case.. sumting nuh set right wid di DNA ting.. a man a stall till statute of limitations expire..???

Muss dat..

Comment

you think them want lock down Mobay???

We have a warped mentality, same thing made Cash Plus and David Smith etc florish so fast.

As long as a small man a try a thing we give him a loop, only that these small people have a way of climbing very fast and come back to embarrass us.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Give me a little more on that Ben. What bigman suspected of what?? A just rumour or there is a little more to it?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

mi juss a try figure out what could be delaying such a critical piece of legislature that could have significant impact on prosecuting criminals...

Yuh nuh need witness if yuh have DNA..

Sumting nuh set right wid dis...

Comment

I don't understand what you're saying.

The lotto scam started before 2007, but just. It began to soar in 2008 onwards. I know this because I was working in Mobay. A real estate agent who was assisting with rental apartments told me she was doing great business with the scammers, whom she described as young, mostly gay men. They were buying the most lavish homes in the area.

And what did the JLP govt. do about it? Not a damn thing.

I know both parties are guilty of such lying and disingenuous behaviour. But the JLP seems to tek di cake!

They claim the current govt. took too long to engage the IMF. Damn lie! Sass need not support this lie!

They also claimed the PNP govt. took too long to shut down the pyramid schemes, even as Audley Shaw cussed them when they began warning the public about them. Of course, it didn't help when eediat Ennis supported Shaw's ill-advised pronouncements.

I'm sure there are more examples of their hypocrisy and mendacity. I can't recall just now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No man, Lottery scam is from at least 2005:
                    http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ead/lead6.html

Comment

Show me any evidience that the government was engaging the IMF in any serious way before november. Even your leader Peter Phillip claimed that he would get a deal before the endo fof last year knowing it was a lie then and still a lie today.

Show me the work on public service, pension reform, and all what the IMF demanded before november. Not until the IMF came back and tell them to get things going or forget about a deal they started to work on these things.

I don't have to lie. Every sensible organization in Jamaica said the IMF deal should have been prioerty for the new PNP government from day one. You accuse me but the facts are there. Mi nuh have to tell no lie on PNP. Instead of going to the IMF Peter Phillips said he was not seeking a monetary loan from the IMF, he went to European bond market and it flop. Then he borrowed money from NCB and Scotial bankThen talk about not giving up our soveriety, and IMF deal by december. . These are all Peter work not mine.

Now tell me the lie I am pushing. tell me please. When you accuse me of pushing lies make sure you come good.
                      Last edited by Assasin; March 14, 2013, 06:28 PM.

Comment

you can't accuse Mosiah of spreading lies Willi.

Comment

Why U defend these clowns is beyond me. They are not very competent, very arrogant and very bhuttu-ish with their sense of entitlement.

The real problem for Jamaica is that the present JLP is not much better and have their own set of baggage to boot.

Comment

Like I said, it started before 2007.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

2005 is not but just!

Comment

Working...
                              X