Which Radio station has a Patois version of

• Which Radio station has a Patois version of

the 5 PM news.. mi catch it by a accident a week ago.. mi did have to pull ovah !

lol ! wooiee !

Mi waan catch it again... jah know !

Why dis your native tongue?

Sorry.. it took me a while to understand what you asking.. thought you were using 'dis' as 'this'...

Who is dissing ? it has its use..

It was just funny listening them struggle to sound natural as they read the news in the Patois Version... some of the translations were also hilarious..

'..ascording tuh di officah..'

Woiee !.. Mi belly !

Great Move!

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
        It was just funny listening them struggle to sound natural as they read the news in the Patois Version... some of the translations were also hilarious..

'..ascording tuh di officah..'

Woiee !.. Mi belly !
        The entire history of post-independence Jamaica is strewn with mistakes all along the way. So, making the ingenious decision to read the news in patois is no big deal, really. Rather, it is simply yet another of the smart decisions that we (independent Jamaica) have been making, decisions which have in no small way made us into the supreme paradox in the Caribbean region: celebrating 50 years of glorious independence while holding our breaths in the hope that the IMF will issue us a life-line to save us from drowning (damn, I’m mixing paradoxes and metaphors here ).

Well, there is some hope, as I expect that the Reggae Boyz will “run over” Panama and thereby sharpen expectations for victory in their great friendly against the Tottenham Hotspur FC on May 23, 2013.

Which silly pessimist says there is no hope?

That likkle girl spends way too much time around loose mouthed adults.

Its not the patois, but the LANGUAGE she uses that is the issue. In any language, those words are too biggish for a 4 year old!

Reminds me of Leroy:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUb38sxcxPY

Historian...that's "deep".