Congrats to our Jesuits and Latin Americans and Argentinians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to our Jesuits and Latin Americans and Argentinians

...on the election of Pope Francis I. Supposedly a humble man from Argentina. First Jesuit to be elected Pope.

A human rights lawyer filed criminal complaint against Bergoglio, accusing him of conspiring w the junta in 1976 to kidnap 2 Jesuit priests

Comment

so how dat go? A nuh Babylon a lead Bayblon again?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        very interesting.

Comment

See you at confession in the morning.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

The new Child Molester-In-Chief obsessed with sticking his Bible, his hands, and his nose into the vagina of every female, from infants to those no longer able to bear children.

So what's the good news?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
              The new Child Molester-In-Chief obsessed with sticking his Bible, his hands, and his nose into the vagina of every female, from infants to those no longer able to bear children.

So what's the good news?
              So let us start by closing Georges, St. Anne's, Alpha, Holy Childhood, Campion, and work from there forward. Then we dig up all the graves at Calvary etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                So let us start by closing Georges, St. Anne's, Alpha, Holy Childhood, Campion, and work from there forward. Then we dig up all the graves at Calvary etc.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Another conservative italian but from south america,politricks at its best.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I Agree

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                    ...on the election of Pope Francis I. Supposedly a humble man from Argentina. First Jesuit to be elected Pope.
                    Reggaedoc, I had every intention of starting a thread on this wonderful development, but you beat me to it.

This has to be a most welcome development. The world is not just Europe (or North America). Latin America is a region that has been fully committed to Catholicism ever since the Spanish conquistadores arrived in the early 16th century, and the populace in these countries have largely remained faithful (South America, Central America, Mexico, and the Caribbean islands of Cuba, Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic).

Comment

LoL

So what about Immaculate, St Mary's High, Mount Alvernia, St Peter Claver, St Aloishius (sp), Jesse Rippoll, St Peter and Paul, St Richards, St Catherine High/ Primary/ Prep, Holy Trinity, Clan Carthy, etc. etc, etc

Put KC in there too, as that was started by a Georgian...

Comment

Oh yeah, U miss di deeper politrix again!

Jesuit empire stikes back against the OPUS DEI !!!!!

Comment

How does all of that stop them from feeling up little boys?

Comment

I dont get it , the extermination of the indeginous indians and partaking of the slave trade under the guise of saving and converting souls should be disregarded because they had and have the best in brainwashed education, to top it off centuries of pedophillia.

Bun di *****gon ! you think an african would ever be elected pope , they practice in harsher enviroments , trod not on subways but donkey carts and live in wood house yet dis bredda, italian argentinian is seen as special because he lives humbly ?

It will stay in Latin America for the next 1000 years before it moves to africa , Asia next .
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

LoL

At least it have a chance fi move outtta Italy! Major step dat.

Comment

Working...
                              X