• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~groannn~~

http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news...id=msnhp&pos=2
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I hope the US authorities are charging these "victims" for participating in a foreign lottery which is strictly prohibited by US law

Comment

True that...!

HL

Comment

Oh well, shame tree grasping for air.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

...U.S. special agent for Homeland Security investigations shows an NBC News team an extravagant (by Jamaican standards) three-story mansion jutting from the hillside.
          By any one's damn standards these homes are indeed extravagant! Please!

Yuh know, if crime was not associated with this lotto scam, I would hardly give a damn about the scammers and their victims.

Maybe we now have some bargaining rights. Stop the flow of guns into Jamaica and we will stop the scamming.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am listening to the special committee meeting online now...US gonna start come hard...extradite and all dem tings...and our lawmakers will bend over backwards to facilitate them...

Comment

yuh mean extradite the gun exporters to Jamaica? a muss dat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

...the gun flow must be stopped...but who pull the gun chiggah?

Thanks.

HL

Comment

Yuh really want to start dat discussion, HL?

Who light up di weed? Who pick up di phone and rail up inna dem batti ridah when dem find out dem win a lotto dem neva enter?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

hahahaa thanks for the banter...I needed it!

HL

Comment

Not gween happen. We are a violent people.
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                        Not gween happen. We are a violent people.
                        True! But we don't need America's help in facilitating our nefarious deeds.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Americans at the state & federal level are clueless. They can not stop the smuggling of drugs into America, and they care less for the drug war in Mexico that has killed more than 70,000 people. A lot of those guns are bought in border states like Texas & Arizona where there are no restrictions to purchase firearms at gun shows and smuggled into Mexico.

Comment

Where U feel shame, I feel disgust.

Our ancestors fought oppression and rank inhumane injustice for what? To bear descendants that engage in samfie chicanery as their only claim to fame and sullying the good name bequethed to them? I mean, many of our predessors did not have many material possession, but they tried to pass on pride and self respect, but look what the current result is! A generation of parasites.

Our great-great grands rolling in dem grave and would disown us if they could.

No wonder crosses pon di land.

Comment

Willi!!! Willi!!!!

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X