Killing Hope...Anatomy of CIA style Destabilization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killing Hope...Anatomy of CIA style Destabilization

...this kind of work is only done by professional journalists and authors...not Jamaica's Lettered & Unlettered Scribes some seem to rely on....A failure of critical thinking

...scroll down to pg 263 for JA

http://books.google.com/books?id=-Ib...amaica&f=false
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Keeble Munn and Manley have spoken.. it nuh mek yuh happy but.. ah suh it guh..

Wheh yuh seh.. dem ah CIA operative tuh ah defen demselves ?

Or dem get Destabilize and dem nuh even know !!

lol ! Woiieeeeeeee !! Mi belly !

Comment

Oh...I have not heard them speak...I saw a report by a JLP-aligned semi journalist

Critical thinking demands that I give more credence to professional investigative journalists who spend years sussing out the real deal...from multiple independent sources their verdict is clear

But mi naw tap yuh fram rely pon Jamaican scribes whe fit yuh politricks...duh yuh ting

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Critical Thinking demands that I give more credence to the supposed victims of CIA Destabilization.. especially when they deny such.

Comment

What does your critical thinking tell you is the reason the JLP is praising Chavez??

Is that truth...or self interest??

Comment

By nature, at the very heart of a covert operation is secrecy,Michel Manley later having a change of opinion regarding CIA infiltration...is not irrefutable evidence of CIA noninvolvement.
            For the purpose of discussion please assume the CIA were actively involved,would that (assumed it to be) fact change your views on Manley?
            Last edited by Rockman; March 12, 2013, 09:45 AM.

Comment

This is barely scratching the surface but must be shocking news to others judging from the disappointing discussions I have had in recent times with a few fellow ites..
              The intensity of the onslaught was unprecedented,treasonous acts by a collaborationist was ignored,the largest mass murder in Jamaica(the most vulnerable among us)Eventide...
              But something even greater was accomplished than successfully undermining Michael Manley Govt,they were effective in changing perceptions,insomuch that glaring solutions are never seen by we Jakans.

Comment

Special Agent Oliver Clarke...

Comment

Wonder what this means:

Whether there was any underlying destabilization motive connected to these actions is not known

Comment

Please expound on this destabilization... what was destabilized..

Comment

How was the Michael Manley Govt undermined ?

Comment

Mi hear seh ah di CIA kill Chavez wid dem Cancer Ray Gun.. ah chue ??

Comment

At the very heart of all this is a conspiracy given much weight by you that Michael Manley conspired to turn Jamaica into a communist country.
                          You are very selective in handing out credence to conspiracies.

Comment

Gee maubid, I see you are having a terrible time answering a simple hypothetical question.
                            Like everything, it is for a reason.

Comment

My views on Manley are in sync with those of the great Lee Kuan Yew.

Quixotic fellow... who played a dangerous game and created a mindset that is pervasive and corrosive even today.. as evidenced by the rather strange babblings of the Comrade clique.. totally divorced from reality and relevance of what it takes to survive in the Global game. It seems to be founded on a principle of someone owing us something and distribution of wealth on some imaginary equity basis with little attention to production and creation of wealth...

Too many Lambert Browns.. too few Butch Stewarts...

Comment

Working...
                              X