Form 1 girl top CXE Maths exam...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form 1 girl top CXE Maths exam...

..youngest ever...TT...while our boys a write and DJ song how maths hard...

CXE...same as CXC?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

CXC.

Comment

Should she attend University next year? What about her social development, too much too soon? What do you think?
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Still a kid...plus there are other subjects to do too...looks like a 'normal' kid...maybe just a maths hound...

Comment

Remarkable!

Originally posted by Exile View Post
            ..youngest ever...TT...while our boys a write and DJ song how maths hard...
            I agree fully with the sentiments you have expressed. ‘Sass and I argued in the past about the discrepancy between achievements by our girls and boys at the high school and college levels. I tried to let him understand then that right across the board in the Caribbean islands and on the North American continent, girls are outperforming boys in most areas of study and, of course, in college enrollment.
            This form one (12-year-old?) T&T girl is remarkableby any standards!

Also, you need to check the annual CSEC results from Queens College, a high school in Georgetown, Guyana!

(BTW the name was adjusted from CXC to CSEC several years ago.)

Comment

Well it has also reached the University level as well where the numbers are very lopsided..may have to get 'affirmative matriculation' for boys...seriously..

Re: CXE....and CSEC...I am still saying GCE O'levels....that was just yesterday...is it that the exam is easier, the teachers are better, the children are brighter? It just seems like this CSEC/CXE gives away grades and passes...

Comment

[.is it that the exam is easier,]--- NO,students/tutors just gather all the june and jan. papers[1979-now]...and 'PREP' for it...I have compared some gce o-level maths papers from the 60s to the cxc csec maths...and its around the same, in terms of difficulty and format...

Comment

the new gsce maths is the easiest of the three, they dropped vectors,matrices, set theory etc...

Comment

Working...
                  X