Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X should be all over this:

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...us/focus1.html

Now we need a statesman like Bruce when he was head of the NDM to lead the way ,its obvious to all ,our leaders are clueless, some of the followers also, this ridiculous assumption that we have no option but the IMF has been debunked by more than one (BIG MAN) Chung ,Clarke etc , interesting thing about Clarkes piece is he is in favour of the IMF not because it has a solution but more so ,its policies have the effect of fiscal discipline ,he rejects it as a vehicle for growth.

Where is the statesman as the voices gert louder, Ironic and dem nuh start feel it yet, the time is ripe , and dem a bawll,I expect revolution soon ,its in the air,the voices are getting louder.

Big up Rock !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

We must 'sacrifice' while ministers drive new luxury cars. We must pay more taxes while approximately $24 million cash found in Zeeks' home when he was arrested is to be meekly returned to him without a single question being asked as to whether or not it formed part of any tax return filed by the convicted murderer.
      The AG should resign over this fiasco. But we know he won't.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That NDM Bruce said all the right things. Indeed, he said many right things when he became PM too, I must admit. But sometimes I wonder how far the hypocrisy stretched.

But don't get me wrong - Bruce had to go!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          That NDM Bruce said all the right things. Indeed, he said many right things when he became PM too, I must admit. But sometimes I wonder how far the hypocrisy stretched.

But don't get me wrong - Bruce had to go!!!
          Did many right things too, pity he allowed the law to shackle him.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Dudus is the law now?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dudus is the law now?
              Time yuh stop being ignorant. Why was the Interceptions of Communications Act amended? Everytime you comrades talk me feel sorry fi unuh.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                Now we need a statesman like Bruce when he was head of the NDM to lead the way ,its obvious to all ,our leaders are clueless, some of the followers also, this ridiculous assumption that we have no option but the IMF has been debunked by more than one (BIG MAN) Chung ,Clarke etc , interesting thing about Clarkes piece is he is in favour of the IMF not because it has a solution but more so ,its policies have the effect of fiscal discipline ,he rejects it as a vehicle for growth.

Where is the statesman as the voices gert louder, Ironic and dem nuh start feel it yet, the time is ripe , and dem a bawll,I expect revolution soon ,its in the air,the voices are getting louder.

Big up Rock !
                Talk about an indecisive people. Bruce as PM was hated and chased out, now upon seeing what unuh have ruining the country people now a call fi Bruce again? Elections have consequences X.

Comment

Who the hell calling for Bruised Gelding?!?! Surely not me!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Who the hell calling for Bruised Gelding?!?! Surely not me!!!
                    Yuh sound guilty .... you have every right to be. I guess this is what happens when yuh fling stone in a pig pen.

Comment

Bruce the JLP leader is not the solution ,Bruce the NDM leader could have been.

History has shown this ,He should join the NIA with Munroe.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Bruce the JLP leader is not the solution ,Bruce the NDM leader could have been.

History has shown this ,He should join the NIA with Munroe.
                        LOL!!!!! That's the problem. You all need to put the pettiness regarding the JLP aside. So Bruce in the JLP isn't the solution, but a Bruce in the NDM or where ever can work? X, when you serious let me know.

Comment

THE WORST PM JAMAICA HAS EVER HAD ! THAT IS A HISTORICAL FACT !

WE NEED STATESMEN OF PRINCIPLE & COURAGE , what we have are hyper- crytes of courage !such was Bruce.

Comment

THE WORST PM JAMAICA HAS EVER HAD ! THAT IS A HISTORICAL FACT !

WE NEED STATESMEN OF PRINCIPLE & COURAGE , what we have are hyper- crytes of courage !such was Bruce.
                            Walking far from reality as usual X. I guess people will bow to any level to fit in. A PM that managed an economy through the worst recession in decades, having the country register growth as soon as the recession eased, stable $, low interest rates etc ... is deemed as the WORST PM? As me say, put aside your petty JLP hangups X.

It is clear unuh nuh serious .... suh gwaan mek noise.

Comment

Something is in your water ! because yuh nuh smoke.

Comment

Working...
                              X