• Show
Clear All

• Two charter flights from Sweden coming

Entertainment
    Opinions
    Videos

Two charter flights from Sweden coming

7:10 am, Wed February 27, 2013

It has been confirmed that there will be two new direct charter flights from Sweden to Jamaica. This was revealed on Tuesday by Aloun Assamba, Jamaica's non-resident Ambassador to Sweden.
    Ambassador Assamba, a former tourism minister, held talks recently with tourism and business interests in Stockholm.
    She was accompanied by representatives of the Jamaica Tourist Board and JAMPRO who met with tourism partners and potential investors.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Gwaan Wyckham!

Big up yuhself, Sass!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yeah so mi want see them come eeeeenn.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You surprised me. Thought you would have pointed out that Assamba did this, not Wyckham!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

no. Anyway Assamba is a likeable lady . As I said I have nothing against Mcneil, waiting and see exactly where he is headed. I am never afraid to give people whether on JLP or PNP I think is perfoming their due but everybody have their own opinion of me and one think I don't try hard to do is change people's opinion of me.

Comment

Se only good to weed out those not "committed" to the cause. LoL

Comment

gwaan bartlett
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

lol
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                X