No announcement yet.

Warmington Says Toll Road Traffic Tickets Illegal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not even that, criminals can now rob, kill,rape and maim on the toll road because it's private and the police has no jurisdiction there. In the plantocracy he (Warmy) is above the law and how dare these policemen pull him over.

Come back to America where we can set you straight. Law and order here; criminals get no protection from politicians.

Comment

You can kill with impunity on private property? Yuh losing it bro...

Comment

Agree with you OJ...IS like Warmington a look a stripe...wasn't he in Government? If he thought there was a problem why didn't he raise it back then..all about politics and trying to knock down everything the other does...nothing is done to so call help and protect the people.....all a dem people yah...if them nuh hav nutten positive to help JAmaica,, they should sit down and shut the f up...where are the ideas to help grow the country? Oppose, Oppose Oppose...seriously... a weh dem get these little punks called MPs...dunce like

Comment

you change your tune now. LOL.

You blame Warmi or the legislators for their short comings?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Has Warmington ever had problem challenging JLP or PNP? Suppose he just realised???

The fact is you have 63 legislators who don't know the law and you condemning the only 1 who make reference to it???

bwoy unnu nuh easy....

The fact is this was not even the debate when he told them. It was about the cars travelling opposite way and that law was passed.

The current minister said he would revisit the law as Warmi point it out. Is that Oppose, Oppose or point it out on record?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

In a plantocracy the person with land is a demigod.Just read Ja's history coming up to the 20th century.

Comment

So they can commit murder on their land and not be charged? What dem put in yuh Starbucks this morning?

Comment

Yuh seem ignorant of Ja's history. Go talk to warmy not I

Comment

Murder somebody on your private property and we will see what happen to you...what does JA's history have to do with the current law?

Comment

so tell it to warmy next time unnuh meet ah HQ.

Comment

Apples and oranges...yuh cannot murder someone on private property and be immune from prosecution...you can however drive as fast and erratic as you want to on private property unless it is otherwise stated...

Comment

I know the slavery system have you thinking that tax payers property is yours to do as you please.

Comment

Tax Payers? Who financed Highway 2000? Yuh are a lost soul...hush

Comment

They used to do that in Tivoli and TG is public land.

What?

Oh, yeah, Tivoli was a republic.

Sorry! As you were!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bruce are di boss...bun b@ttyman pon BBC...hold the economy togedda during a worldwide recession...DRIVAH

Comment

Working...
                                X