Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name one country that has "economic independence"
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      The thing is to be economy independent we have to be able to export more than import and have a much bigger gdp and be productive. Energy independence could also be a part of economic indepence.

LOL

What you describe here is not "economic independence" ...it is more prosperous economy

The term "economic independence" in today's globalized world is a misnomer

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

In case you don't know there is no absolute terms in economics as it relates to economy. There is no free economy either, but some countries are more dependent on others and Jamaica falls in the catergory of most dependent.

Our export bill didn't cover our total gas bill last year hence......
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

In case you don't know there is no absolute terms in economics as it relates to economy. There is no free economy either, but some countries are more dependent on others and Jamaica falls in the catergory of most dependent.

Our export bill didn't cover our total gas bill last year hence......
          LOL..So you're lecturing me on economics now?

The question is not focused on "free economies" (whatever that is) ...or "degrees of dependence" but on what was termed "economic independence" ....this does not exist

Even the richest countries are dependent on others

You should now realize the need for definition of terms so that rational arguments can take place

Comment

Lol

Comment

I asked you question up above that you failed to answer. Answer them first. Thanks.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Which question dat???

Mi did aks yuh fi name one country whe ave "economic independence" ...yuh duh dat yet??

Comment

Tell me 5 countries we have a positive balance of trade with?

thanks

Comment

Tell me 5 countries we have a positive balance of trade with?

thanks
                    I know not the answer. But since I made no claim relating to that issue the question is irrelevant

Now

Name one country which has economic independence

Thanks in advance

Comment

http://www.blnz.com/news/2008/05/13/...ries_2459.html

Comment

LOL... is dat yuh internet search tun up??

That index Index evaluates fiscal discipline, taxes, regulations, monetary policy, rule of law, corruption, and other measures of so called "economic liberty" according to the right wing Heritage Foundation

We are discussing economic independence". It's a pity the internet cannot provide insight along with the information

Now...name one country that has economic independence ...focus please

Comment

stop your foolishness. you got it up above. You ask for the defination and that is is economically independent as in economically "free".

Thank you very much.

Next>>>>>

Comment

Sass ....yuh fi drap di fuss letta inna yuh name....yuh reasoning deficient

Here's your first definition

The thing is to be economy independent we have to be able to export more than import and have a much bigger gdp and be productive. Energy independence could also be a part of economic indepence.
                            Now yuh read sitten pon intanet wid one list related to degree of state control, rule of law, corruption and monetary policy.... an yuh waan change to dat cause yuh get confuse ....None ah dem ting dere yuh mention originally. Yuh ave sense yute??

This comes back to my original point about the importance of defining the issue...all now yuh cyaan mek up yuh mind what yuh really ah try define

Classic
                            Last edited by Don1; February 27, 2013, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Did you ask for defination???? There is a defination. Now you get it you are complaining. Next

Comment

Did you ask for defination???? There is a defination. Now you get it you are complaining. Next
                                Yuh juss post one list ah countries....ah definition dat?? LOL

Yuh confused yuteman...guh rest yuh brain...it look like it a seize up

Comment

Working...
                                X