Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texting while driving in JA

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21579763
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I usually just ignore these sorts of broadcasts and wish the persons sending them out will see the error of their ways. Well, I am not going to say something about it to them.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

They should trace the source and charge them with something. Aiding and abetting or something like that.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

It's not illegal...the guns came from somewhere...why not start at the ports instead of coming up with ridiculous headlines in the newspaper...roadblocks aren't about getting guns...

Comment

Brickie! Stop defending hooliganism and crime!! It's not funny anymore!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

IT IS NOT ILLEGAL...bout committing murder...FOOLISHNESS...stop the guns at the port if you are so concerned about guns...how about that instead of robbing people on the roadside...

Comment

Depending on the message, they could be charged with obstruction of justice.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

They can't stop the guns from coming into the island/or stop a minibus driver form amassing 350 tickets but they can trace personal digital communication to figure out who is warning whom as to possible police checkpoints? If mi laugh in yah tiddeh...

Comment

everybody love Smokey and di Bandit...

is because is CB Radio is okay ??

Comment

juss use yuh CB radio and yuh cool...

10-4 ?

Comment

Doesn't matter whether they can do it or not. We need o discourage that sort of thing!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

WoW this is now the most video on BBC today so far
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I thought you were talking about something like this when I saw the thread title... dangers of texting while driving!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0LCmStIw9E
                          Peter R

Comment

Working...
                          X