Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portia

2nd debt exchange

mi still a wait pon your one year review. LOL.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

None fi wait on..misery and failure. They took a year to do this? They couldnt have done this wen they won the elections? We would be so much more further? We lack people with strong ideas..utter garbage..
      Court fees, fines, duty/tx on luxury items etc..so much possible and nothing done

Comment

mi glad you see it. This should have been done in the first six months. We will see how committed they are. Even when we get the IMF agreement we are only as good as our last test so...
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Comment

Being a while and one a the first time mi really siddung and listen to Peter. Peter nuh much better Portia.......Based on wat I see here, I can run for PM

Comment

Need a 'safe seat'

to run for PM.

PNP won by a landslide.

Comment

I totally agree Plush...at least more people waking up to the Fierce urgency of NOW.

Unno nuh see dat noted and loved personal figures like Fudge and Teddy gone. People, our time pon Gaia is limited and waiting wont get us closer to what we want more than anything, a prosperous and righteous Jamaica.

Portia, based on rumours dont have much time left, so what she waiting on? What does she want her legacy to be. The 3 card shuffle pollytrix is a waste of her and our time. On the other side, we have Anju, the babe who may not be ready for the wuk eidah.

Are these people the representing the best that our country has to offer?

Comment

And will lose by a landslide at this rate.

The game has changed but dem nuh realize it yet. Voters aree far more fickle and vindictive. They have been hurt too often and one curry goat lunch naah guh change nutten. People wont vote FOR, they will vote Against...revenge voting is the new paradigm.

Comment

you know nothing about politics...how can u predict next 4 years voting from 1 year?...the same was said about obama 2010

Comment

woieeee...what chubble yuh this mawning comrade? ehhh????? what????? yuh nah shell dung carnival wit yuh fren dem??????

Comment

'chuble'...mi nuh like carnival

Comment

or calypso music

Comment

I never saw Obama losing and was surprised it ran so close...

4 years? at this rate dem will lucky fi get 2 more.

What you dont realize is that I want them to succeed. I see no benefit to Jamaica to be swinging from Schilla to Charybdis, the deil and the deep blue sea.

Dem get elected to do a job and they must get to it olike dem life depend on it.

You see colour, I dont give a dyam bout dat. life too short.

Comment

for an analyst...you are not analyzing right

Comment

Working...
                              X