RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinidad and Tobago to Ban Jamaica Artists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinidad and Tobago to Ban Jamaica Artists?

<SPAN class=copyboldred>Trinidad and Tobago to Ban Jamaica Artists?</SPAN><SPAN class=bigred>
    </SPAN><P class=copyboldwhite>A group in Trinidad and Tobago, called the Anti Violence Project, has issued an appeal for the country's church leaders to try and prevent four Jamaican artistes from performing in Trinidad and Tobago over the Easter holidays.
    The artistes being targeted by the group are Buju Banton, Elephant Man, Sizzla Kalonji and Vybz Kartel.<P class=copyboldwhite>The group contends that the four artistes are the most notorious of Jamaican singers of what it describes as “murder music”.<P class=copyboldwhite>Buju Banton is scheduled to perform at Pigeon Point Beach, Tobago on April 7 and at Sting Night Club in La Romain, Trinidad on Easter Sunday.<P class=copyboldwhite>Elephant Man, Sizzla Kalonji and Vybz Kartel are slated to appear at the Hasley Crawford Stadium.<P class=copyboldwhite>The appeal from the group comes in response to a recent call from church leaders for the Government to bar singer, Sir Elton John from performing at the Plymouth Jazz festival.<P class=copyboldwhite><P class=copyboldred>Source: www.radiojamaica.com

RE: Trinidad and Tobago to Ban Jamaica Artists?

<DIV>Good for them! I can't stand the "murder music" either.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>However, the demand is going to be satisified. Trinis would rather listen to "murder music" than to soca. And in a sense, yuh cyaan blame dem!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

oh you want to take shot at soca again eh ... i bet is when soca play yuh get the wickest dance eva

Comment

Hahahaha,

U call Uself a Trini and U cant handle a likkle picong???

The man can wind U up like a toy robot everytime and U make all the programmed responses. LoL

Comment

I can handle talk no big scene but mosiah he means it i posted on this board long enough to know his view about us....

Oh by the way willi i bet u r a reggae gun lyrics fan... mi bet yuh sing this bounty killer lyrics fuh copper shot

from we pop out we gun blood ah go run

like ah river jordan ah come down

from we pop out we gun whole heap ah blood ah go run

x amout ah people life ah go done

when mi say copper shot memeber mi nuh tell truss dat

hear dis man ah buss so much magnum and glock

doh mek we splurt go fi we gun and come back

cause we will murda all 100 pon spot

Comment

Working...
          X