Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic news

Back on December 7, Paul M. made this post:

"X, my sincere condolences for your loss(es). I cannot imagine what losing someone close to you in that manner would be like. While in no way am I drawing comparisons, this year has not been too kind to me either, both my sister and a good friend's wife have been battling breast cancer. My sister is a warrior though, she's fighting a good fight and the outlook (knock wood) looks good. Stay strong my brother. Stay strong."

The fantastic news is that after rounds of chemo and surgery, our beloved little sister was deemed clear by her surgeon and doctor.

We give thanks.
    Peter R

Good.

Comment

thanks. you watching cricket?
      Last edited by Peter R; January 18, 2013, 06:24 PM.
      Peter R

Comment

Yes, that's great news.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

bwoy give thanks. A close family member in recovery right now for me too from a different form of cancer. Give thanks and lots of blessing to her.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes... she is a warrior and all she was concerned about was how her kids were...
            Thanks Lazie.
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              Back on December 7, Paul M. made this post:

"X, my sincere condolences for your loss(es). I cannot imagine what losing someone close to you in that manner would be like. While in no way am I drawing comparisons, this year has not been too kind to me either, both my sister and a good friend's wife have been battling breast cancer. My sister is a warrior though, she's fighting a good fight and the outlook (knock wood) looks good. Stay strong my brother. Stay strong."

The fantastic news is that after rounds of chemo and surgery, our beloved little sister was deemed clear by her surgeon and doctor.

We give thanks.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Nice...

Comment

Great News !
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That is fantastic news!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Den no murse....G stopped by...we shld hv a lime for tomorrow....

Comment

I have cousin who battled and won the breast cancer battle!

Much congratulations to her!! A good (family and friends) support system is vital to the cure.

They say: tough times never last--only tough people do.
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Excellent!!!

Comment

give thanks

Comment

Wishing your sis continues on the path to full recovery.
                              Good news!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X