So after hearing about the possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So after hearing about the possible

nomination of Chuck Hagel both the left and the right were making alot of noise about being against the nomination. However, unlike with Amb. Rice the President went ahead with the nomination. Let the games begin.

I must express my disappointment with the Whitehouse for backing down on Amb. Rice's nomination especially when the talking points she presented came from the intelligence community.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

John Kerry wanted the job for a long time, he endorsed Obama early during the 2008 primaries. As much as how we would have liked Rice to get the job, Kerry is the most experienced person for the job and has earned it. The Whitehouse allowed Rice to save face & withthrew her name, and Obama wanted to nominate Kerry all along in my opinion.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Lazie...some fights are better turned away from....

Although you might end up winning them, the energy expenditure is better reserved for other battles....
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
      X