Dear Pastor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Pastor

I would really like some advice as to why i do what i do, i am married and have been cheating on my husband with the pastor of my church who is also married, i have tried to ignore my pastor's advances and cut it off but i sometimes feel obligated to do it,not to mention i am also attracted to him, i know it is wrong and have tried to walk the other way many times, but he call me and sometimes approaches me at church, i don't want to go to hell, i have prayed and fasted about this and i know i have to make a chose but why is it so hard to resist this man and walk away, i am also the organist at the church. anyone in the group with these issues? please help me understand
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Well, she did say she was the organist. Bet the pastor plays the piano sometimes too!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mek up bizniz this. People cant suh simple...

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        Mek up bizniz this. People cant suh simple...
        Willi, my friend, you would be surprised at how extremely simple people can sometimes be! I know of situations even more ridiculous than this.

Believe me, things like this happen, and not only in Jamaica!

Comment

It came via a moderator from a group on fb. Dem ting gwaan in Ja all the time. The question should be asked, which pastors are not having affairs in dem church?
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

But that women sounds so naive..SMDH

Comment

Working...
            X