No announcement yet.

NWC Unable To Collect Nearly $4b From 102 Communities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know you are in the choir, but it seems we disagree on the order in which fi sing the hymns.

Lift up di people economically first and then we can have self sustaining improvement in the physical infrastructure.

Is the same way I was the lone voice crying down Oprah's luxury high school venture for girls in RSA, instead of using that same money to beef up funding for existing scholastic infrastructure and where the girls dont get the shock from moving suddenly from hovels to 5 star accomodation and having to go back to the said hovels for holiday breaks.

I prefer bootstrapping to unsustainable shock and awe, even if well intentioned.

Comment

So wait, bad bwoy nuh can just buss up the installed and fragile remote reader thing?

Nuh the same bwoy dem use to fling stone buss up street light back in the day, as fast as dem get repaired??? Bad man fraid ah computah?

Comment

Give them some credit, Willi. They know they are putting these equipment in the inner city. Yuh don't think dem know people will try to destroy dem, convert dem or tief dem? The equipment is badman-proof, as much as possible!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

[ Nuh the same bwoy dem use to fling stone buss up street light back in the day]

dem a brush 50 year old now

Comment

Working...
          X