Rudiiii!! Mawning boss! Last week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudiiii!! Mawning boss! Last week

yuh mek a statement in regards to yours truly, "Now just try to avoid defending the indefensible." I asked that yuh point out where Lazie did such a thing and I saw where you needed time to come up with something to back up yuh claim. Yuh ready fi post it, or yuh need more time?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Rudiiii!! Mawning boss! Last week

Mi see yuh H Pt yuhself pon yuh back

for what is equivalent to a joke below. Lazie it's this simple; if the system prior to 1972 had continue, you would not be able to compare and contrast percentages, you would not be even able to log on to the net. You and your friends would not be able to stay in the finest hotels in ja when you visit (please note that the US immigration policy would be different towards jakans; don't want so much illiterates in their country) So you and your friends please come and tell me what you would rather have. You seak of growth; look at the documentaries with prisoners of war, some are barely walking some are dead but what, they value their freedom. If you are in prison and is escaping ofcourse the barb wire will scratch you but do you reaaly care? Think of Ja with it's nice growth figures and that system to prior to 72: 2 in 4 are illiterate, no access to lands for farming (check out the land lease programs) no access to capital to start business, cannot enter none of the hotels unless you work there, prime beaches are inaccessable to the public (your told you have to be a club member) I could go on. That's the growth you want? Boss ofcourse if this situation is reversed those that pull the economic strings would be upset hence some negative figures. To me small price to pay, to you I guess you would rather continue to be a slave. You don't seem to undertsand what was done in 1972. Granted Joshua's regional politics was below par but his domestic was grade A+ and that is why you are here posting and doing comparitive analysis. Best you can do is say thanks.

Comment

Where you see Lazie patting himself on his back? Yuh can gwaan fool yuhself about what Joshua did. Objectively look that the data and stop form the fool Jawge. By the way, Mosiah posted an article last week (see a snippet below).<P class=StoryText align=justify>"Haiti and Jamaica have the lowest literacy rates (in the region) and the fact of the matter is that globalisation means knowledge, knowledge is really what drives products and services in a globalising economy," Chung said. "You can have the best products and services in the world but if you don't have the people to deliver that and deliver it on a competitive basis internationally, then you are going to have a problem.<P class=StoryText align=justify>"I think the government needs to pay attention more to education and crime rather than cricket," Chung added, expressing disagreement with the government's decision to invest US$105 million to host some of the activities of the ICC Cricket World Cup currently on in the region
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

In the 60' in America, black people could not vote.

We run in droves to that 'hell' even now.

Soon wi cyaan run di number of countries requiring VISA from citizens of di 'Free' country.

Where do you live by the way?

Yuh nuh have nuh shame, you are giving Jamaican people a bad name, stap it mi a beg yuh.

If is joke yuh mekking or you are being sarcastic please indicate so.

Comment

Working...
        X