She is really beautiful,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She is really beautiful,

it look like di browning dem ah go get a beaten dis year (Princess whey yuh deh ) Yes Ja lead di way.

RE: She is really beautiful,

It took the observer a minute

(watching you :P) but you did come board. Beautiful skin tone, she is very pretty.

Comment

Jawge,

It has nothing to do with skin colour or religion.

She is just a very nice looking girl...shapely, beautiful skin and attractive face.

I dont know what the competition looked like, but she seems a very legitimate winner to me.

Still, beauty contest are an anachronism. LoL

Comment

Willi yuh right but har

face more than attractive it pretty bad. Nah lie most ah di jakan women dem nice, it's a shame to see them bleaching their beautiful skin. Mi haffi fly how many miles to get that sun (vitamin D) and catch my original skin tone and dem a bleach.

Comment

What is your current skin tone ?

Comment

cocoa but I want that deep

caribbean chocolate it looks good on you in the winter and spring. Why do you ask, Ben?

Comment

Yuh mussi mean kukoo.

Comment

as long as it mean

black, mi cool wid it. Ben are you a caucasian?

Comment

actually kuckoo is a state of mind.. nutty is another word similar.

No I am not caucasian.

Is nuff prettier dread inna Jamaica dan dah girl.. dem really need to increase the size of the winnings in Miss Jamaica Universe...

Di Pulse man is as cheap as dem get doh suh.. it nuh look promising..

Comment

so yuh is a blackman

then? as they say for beauty contests; the prettiest girls are laways in the audience.Ben you will always see someone who think is prettier. I don't think they are looking at physical beauty alone (I could be wrong here).

Comment

I am a Jamaican.. out of many.. one.

Regarding the Miss Universe.. if you want better quality you need to offer better rewards..

Comment

<DIV>
                        Maudib (4/2/2007)if you want better quality you need to offer better rewards..
                        </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>What yuh talking bout - beauty contestants or politicians?</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

In endeavours which are based on service to country, the compensationpackage should not determine the quality of representation since it is more about sacrifice.

It is instructive however that you are comparing a Miss Universe pageant to Representative Politics.. under a certain regime Politics has been reduced to a stage show.. posing and preening and a bagof chat.

Time to mash up dat dollyhouse.

Comment

The Rasta dem say that on the 200th anniversary of the ending of the slave trade(even though I beg to differ) and the 117th anniversary of the birth of Empress Menen and the closing of the fourth annual conference at the University of the West Indies and the 77th year of the emergences of Rastafari this speaks to the new redefinition of beauty that is taking place in Jamaica.

Rasta say beauty lies within(the only religion in Jamaica that a carry on the tradition of the Egyptians as much as they can because Rasta too get swayed by the Euros)

Comment

Any Egyptian influence on Euro that coming back to touch 'us'

Comment

Working...
                              X