Populist politicians causing Jamaica's socio-economic woes -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is a populist?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Generally, populists tend to claim that they side with "the people" against "the elites"[like portia OBAMA manley]...they usually gain power based on 'popularity'...thats what i think...whats it mr political scientist?

Comment

so ... any politician who wins the popular vote is a populist?

btw is me yuh calling politcal scientist?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

did u see the part about their political philosophy?

Comment

hmmmm ..... suh bruce golding was a populist?

Comment

no...bruce throughout his tenure 'preached' centre right economics...small government etc...

Comment

[btw is me yuh calling politcal scientist?] ARNT U?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Just produce the evidence of my position or shut the fcuk up!
                  Seeing that one lives in a violent society I can see why you are quick to resort to aggression. Now, if you are unable to recall what you said in 2010, don't be ashamed, everybody gonna go through it .... just that some mek the trip much faster than everybody else.

Now, lets make one thing clear, when you go inna yuh sketel personality.... it nuh frighten me. There is a search function ... learn to use it.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

go innah ?

When Mo outtah ?

Comment

how you come to that conclusion?

Comment

really? free education and healthcare?

Comment

bruce throughout his tenure 'preached'

preach: To advocate, especially to urge acceptance of or compliance with:

practicing i dont know

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                            really? free education and healthcare?
                            Every 2 weeks him walk inna the same trap!
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

well...

Comment

what trap?...that you support Manley reincarnated ...OBAMA!.

Comment

Working...
                                X