"Eat My P*ssy Or I'm Going To Cut Your F***ing Throat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Eat My P*ssy Or I'm Going To Cut Your F***ing Throat

West Virginia, USA - Melissa Williams (see photo below) was arrested on a number of charges after she showed up at estranged husband's house with a knife demanding he perform oral sex on her.

Danny Williams, the estranged husband, declined, but Adam Watson, a friend of Danny Williams who was at the house agreed. According to the police report, when Melissa Williams took her clothes off, Watson "became overwhelmed by the horrible vaginal odor" of Melissa , and refused.

Melissa Williams then produced a knife and declared "Somebody is going to eat my p ssy or I am going to cut your f ing throat!"

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
    Last edited by Bruce; November 26, 2012, 12:58 PM.

She forgot to wash it?

"Watson "became overwhelmed by the horrible vaginal odor"
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

the ESTRANGED husband knew why he refused! i can just imagine how him look 'pon him bredrin when the bredrin agree to do it!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        the ESTRANGED husband knew why he refused! i can just imagine how him look 'pon him bredrin when the bredrin agree to do it!
        Him just simply say tuh himself him bredren will figure it out fi himself.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He may have said, "Knock yourself out!"

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            He may have said, "Knock yourself out!"
            Peter R

Comment

Beat site inna di worl to r a ss

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                She forgot to wash it?

"Watson "became overwhelmed by the horrible vaginal odor"
                guess she forgot to wash for several days/weeks !!
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

She would have needed to wash it out a bottle of dish detergent and a garden hose.
                  Last edited by Bruce; November 26, 2012, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X