No announcement yet.

OK, time for Portia to step down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made an assumption...wasn't that what the ex-Ministers pay? Thought that was the usual practice...

Comment

Wasn't it a 2008 Prado?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Seeit deh...

Comment

Y U mek dem hijack yuh post with all kinds of ridiculous excuses? Your main point is very correct and relevant and all the spinning cant counteract it.

Comment

Hype headline...got the desired effect...ridiculous argument though...which Jamaican PM ever stepped down over anything???

Comment

golding?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

It speaks to overall frustration.

Much promised, delivery way short.

I am not talking about goodies...I speak of a positive direction, inspirational leadership and clearly defined goals.

Give it to Peter...

Comment

Something is amiss...I agree, everything at a standstill...can't just hand it to Peter so...the people voted for the PM..

Comment

She can cough, cough, plead fi illness and step down like Michael.

Comment

Technically we DONT vote for the PM...that is an appointed position by the GG.
                      We vote for MPs and who gets the most seats gets to form the GOJ.

Even America does not really vote for the Prez. They vote for electoral colleges and each state decides how they apportion those college votes. Most do winner take all. New Hampshire and others split them up sort of proportionally.

Comment

Willi...cut it out...I'm quite au courant with Jamaican and US politics...fact is we vote for the leaders...the GG and electoral college are just rubber stamps..

Comment

No, we dont vote for leaders in a Westminster moggle guvvvament.
                          We simply DONT. The ongly people who could vote for Portia are the people in SW St Andrew.

Comment

OK, Just saw it and it was pathetic!

Comment

in THEORY...be realistic

Comment

I AM being realistic, and this is the reason I say that Portia can stand down, just as Bruce and Michael did.

Obama is in a different situation, as the yanks voted for the Obama/Biden ticket, while the various secretaries have no binding status.
                                If u kill off Bama/Biden, then Boehner becomes Prezi.

Comment

Working...
                                X