Romney looks mashed up at gas station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romney looks mashed up at gas station

Someone took a photo of Romney pumping gas yesterday.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comment...tion_he_looks/
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

I remember after he lost the primary to McCain in 2008, I saw him at Logan airport and someone was mouting him about spending $50M of his own money. Obama's supporters are going to be on his case in public....
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
      I remember after he lost the primary to McCain in 2008, I saw him at Logan airport and someone was mouting him about spending $50M of his own money. Obama's supporters are going to be on his case in public....

"Obama's supporters are going to be on his case in public"

Why? I see no reason to get on his case because his political views are different ... well, depending on which one.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Romney's political views are different. They differ from week to week.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
          Romney's political views are different. They differ from week to week.

LOL ... so true!
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            "Obama's supporters are going to be on his case in public"

Why? I see no reason to get on his case because his political views are different ... well, depending on which one.
            Why don't you tell that [in Blue] to Mosiah?
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              Why don't you tell that [in Blue] to Mosiah?
              Romney lost and exit stage left. A system which is different from Jamaica.

Mosiah's people were a nightmare for 4 years in order to regain power. They did and in less than a year, things "Tun UP" side down. Now people a try rewrite history fi disguise dem mistake.

Comment

Have to wonder

how he would have reacted if the person taking the photo asked him if he likes his new gas station job.

Comment

Romney is playing "pocket pool"

Comment

Working...
                  X