RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Jamaicans in the media say "Persons" incessantly??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do Jamaicans in the media say "Persons" incessantly??

It's persons did this... persons saw this etc etc......do they think it's somehow high class?

Sounds so ridiculous when persons do this
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

suh is who do it then? animal or plant?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

How about People, the Public, the Crowd, Witnesses, Onlookers etc etc

I've seen news pieces where persons use that word 4-5 times in the same sentence...it funny doh

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

there was a reporter on class last week who kept using the same phrase as a filler in a 10 minute monologue ... actually he used several but favoured one...cannot remember what it is now. but it struck me as an unusual one.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Aaargh! I (personally) hate when they do it! It is because they are dumb, Don1! And there is no one to educate the fools!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

...individuals, etc. There are a ton of other words they can use that make more sense!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

They do it more on "Satcherday"

Comment

Personally I don't see why some persons should get upset by other persons using the word persons... It's just a reflection of their personality and it's use simply is a personification of personal preference... You can contact me in person on my personal line , 1 800 IN-PERSON, and vent personally about persons using persons. Don 1 ?
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  Personally I don't see why some persons should get upset by other persons using the word persons... It's just a reflection of their personality and it's use simply is a personification of personal preference... You can contact me in person on my personal line , 1 800 IN-PERSON, and vent personally about persons using persons. Don 1 ?
                  Well yuh dun know seh Persistent Perversity Provokes di Patient Pedagogue etc etc

Comment

Mi did notice it las Choosedeh still

Comment

Ahhh yes... Even mr goody two shoes ( me) get a few hundred of those alliterative lines that provided particularly painful punishment... If memory serves correct...
                      Peter R

Comment

The subject is tragic...but this police person at 4:50 managed to use person or a derivative 8X in the 30 seconds the person was on tape ...once every 4 seconds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2x0pWcxS7E
                        Last edited by Don1; November 19, 2012, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Some persons used to tek 4 pen one time an line dem up pon papah...scratch out 4 ah dem lines deh one time...a real time saver

persons can be creative

Comment

Dumb persons speak like that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                            X