I recall the reaction of many when the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recall the reaction of many when the

Christiana bypass was being constructed. Everybody had a punchline or some theory about the project. This morning on RJR I heard a roving reporter reporting that the Christiana bypass has had a positive impact on traffic in the area.

Pity people love follow the crowd.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

What idiotic bull is this??? A roving reporter??? Please...

Comment

mi hear seh di Palisados project save di harbour from Sandy..

A chue ?

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
        What idiotic bull is this??? A roving reporter??? Please...
        Thats what you have a problem with? LOL!!!!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The truth is, it was poor planning by somebody. The cost went up too much from the original that was planned. I have no problem with it been questioned and the budget, the only problem I have is the lack of consistency from many on this forum.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What saved Port Royal?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Who wouldn't want new road in dem area, especially if it's not a toll road?!?

The concerns of many, as Lazie would remember if he were an honest person, were the cost for the short stretch of road, whether it was value for money, and whether there were other roads that could have been constructed that would have been of more use to the community and Jamaica.

It's like building a stadium in Sligoville.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Doubtful.

Comment

The problem is you. Read Mosiah's post below. In order to claim some legitimacy for your idiotic post you quote a 'roving reporter' and feel chuffed.

Comment

The problem is you. Read Mosiah's post below. In order to claim some legitimacy for your idiotic post you quote a 'roving reporter' and feel chuffed.
                    Exile, you have a tendency to jump in and when yuh get push back yuh get overly sensitive. If you have a problem with my post .... simple ... doan read it. Nuh RJR refer to them as roving reporter? If yuh have a problem with that ... talk to RJR. It is obvious you have nothing to say ....but in trying to defend almshouse you attempt to attack me. Easy yuhself Exile.

Please get yuh facts straight before posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      Who wouldn't want new road in dem area, especially if it's not a toll road?!?

The concerns of many, as Lazie would remember if he were an honest person, were the cost for the short stretch of road, whether it was value for money, and whether there were other roads that could have been constructed that would have been of more use to the community and Jamaica.

It's like building a stadium in Sligoville.
                      Now unuh a try change unuh tune. I recall you calling the bypass Shaw road, now unuh ago talk bout cost. Didn't the Permanent Sec explain why the cost went up? No, when gossip a run unuh inna it, when fact drop unuh leff the room.

Comment

Not attacking you...read the nonsense you wrote...what yu mean by jump in? Is a public forum...how much yu want mi to break it down for you?
                        What facts? Most of the discussion surrounding that piece of road was based on the COSTS and value for money and possible CORRUPTION issues associated with it. Those questions are still unanswered or pushed under the carpet yet you want to talk about almshouse? You easy yuself Lazie.

Comment

Not attacking you...read the nonsense you wrote...what yu mean by jump in? Is a public forum...how much yu want mi to break it down for you?
                          What facts? Most of the discussion surrounding that piece of road was based on the COSTS and value for money and possible CORRUPTION issues associated with it. Those questions are still unanswered or pushed under the carpet yet you want to talk about almshouse? You easy yuself Lazie.

Ssshhh! Don't move the goalpost now. You had a problem with roving reporter .. assuming I came up with the term. Now your assumption have you looking like an ASS you gonna hitch onto the baseless cost/corruption argument. What corrupt acts you can identify in the project? Oh wait, that was another ASSumption?

Comment

Don't be a complete ass now Lazie....the problem is not the roving reporter it was your silly argument - using a 'roving reporter' to justify how great the road was despite earlier criticism which was mostly based o the COSTS and (read carefully) "possible CORRUPTION issues".

I can't waste time arguing with you until you can grasp the basics of the discussion. Somebody help him fi mi.

Comment

What was the length of road and what was the cost? Keep it simple.

Comment

Working...
                              X