RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

x, early on you and I call the election...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x, early on you and I call the election...

Obama wi seh, now some guy a parade bout Obama, when him use to throw wud pon de Prezi ...LOL

Truly amazing , I was given a lecture as to why Gallup & Ramsauen was legit, how they do there polling , how many years dem inna it , gi di man Nate dem say nate a democrat suh im bias , tell dem yuh ave skewed polls because dem nuh factor In certain minorities dem say me skewed, hint dem and tell dem yuh ave nuff more poll out deh whey say di prezi a lead , dem dismiss dem ..suh mi buss Wang pan dem, dem still dismiss Wang, wang drop it pan dem ead...dem tun fool , can gi mi mi ratings , one joka a gi it tu badass because me all over di place , because mi say bigger than 08 , well if Obama neva frig up di 1st debate it would have been, because wang polls had him in a decent lead pre 1st debate , what happened was it shrank post 1st debate to bring it to my lower estimate.....dem lucky.

Poll man dem sah...Wang say dem serve a purpose fi sell commercial space for entertainment value ..lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Lol, you good!
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I think so, yuh naah lef Wang again, dat mi know...hehe

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Enjoy yourself, just don't misquote me. Never said i believed Nate was biased, I used him as an example of why it nuh mek sense to dismiss a pollster based on his politics.

Me like how you justify you bigger than 2008 prediction, I guess me can find justification for my Incorrect Florida prediction then , lol. Florida was the big surprise for me, didnt expect Obama to pull that off at all and that's a 58 electoral vote swing.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

You can try ? yuh ave it tie up & Romney a lead , how you get 58 , when Florida carry 20 something which would bring it to Wangs , 1st most likely outcome 303 with 323 the secound most likely ?, the 3rd didnt have nothing close to 50.

Justify how yuh hug up Gallup, Ramsauen & Cnn Blitzer, dat mi caan undersatnd when mi a tell dem it skewed ,Prezi never was in a tie or behind , from it mash up di 2nd debate it Dun , the 3rd was just to reinforce the inevitable of how much it a guh blow out , if it was two more weeks it mash.

Comment

29*2= 58,so if it went Romney instead of Obama it would change the difference by 58.

Don't know anything bout what Blitzner said, so can't comment on that. Always said that I expected Obama to win, but it would be close. It wasn't close in the electoral college, me give you winnings on that specific point already.

Re the national polls, you think they were rigged, I don't. I didn't think Gallup was rigged in 2008 when They said Obama by 10 and he won by 7 or 8, so I don't see a reason to say they are rigged when they say Romney by 1 and it was Obama by 2. The are margin of errors in polls. it's probably fair to say that they both underestimated the Obama turnout.

Wang have some serious stats but his analysis. is difficult to read, Nate is much easier and seems to be Right on target with his aggregate analysis ( neither are pollsters)
              Last edited by Islandman; November 11, 2012, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Ok sah , love di likkle debate , see you in 4 years although a think yuh will be prepared with Wang, suh it wont be much fun for me to cause nuh trouble.

lata.

Comment

Well, we have senate and house in 2 years

Comment

Pass.

Comment

Lol, wait till the Repub dem diss Obama few time in the next 6 months and get you fired up fe tek it to dem again.

Comment

Congrats to you and X for an interesting, entertaining and matured discussion on the politics and election we need more posters like you both...each with different ways of expression and levels of enthusiasm but maintaining respect and decorum even while disagreeing....

Comment

Just as long as you realize that type of discussion you reference has ongly a small space inna Rum Bar
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Of course...had to quiet a likkle bway de adda day...

Comment

Ok warlord, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X