RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just heard sm bad news...brethren 45 yo...gone..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just heard sm bad news...brethren 45 yo...gone..

...found dead on exercise machine in a gym at 7 am...bleeding from the nose...so sad..good, quiet, pleasant youth...was my Technician some years ago...worked in the Lab for an oil company ....may his soul rest in peace...

Sorry to hear & may your brethren RIP.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

stay away from the salt and sugar. High b/p, stroke, cancer, chf.M.i, all cardiac issues, diabetes.Its hard but we as a people need ti bun it out.

Sorry to hear .
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Condolences to you and his family... anyone I know?
        Peter R

Comment

Maybe...use to play football...left sm years ago...btw - expect to see you this evening...come early (well I shldnt tell you that...it's a given...lol).

Comment

sorry to hear RIP.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
              ...found dead on exercise machine in a gym at 7 am...bleeding from the nose...so sad..good, quiet, pleasant youth...was my Technician some years ago...worked in the Lab for an oil company ....may his soul rest in peace...
              ... sad!
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

M condolences bredrin...may he RIP
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

My condolences boss. Mi inna di exercise ting dem days yah so I must sympathize.

Comment

Hush, boss!
                    Keep the faith!!!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                    X