When I make a mistake I'm not afraid to hold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I make a mistake I'm not afraid to hold

up my hand and make it known. At this time I want to extend an apology to Mosiah. Dude, I gave you credit for something you didn't say so sorry.

The quote, "......It's time for a leader to stepup in the PNP>>When is Portia gonna resign and pass on the baton again?" was actually made by Plush.

HOWEVER ... let it be known that the man that voted for Portia to be PM in December 2011 ... responded to Plush on July 5th by saying, "
    Portia? Who is that?!? When last has she done anything to demonstrate she's still in charge?!?!"

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...61&postcount=2

Ah mean ... not even 7 months? Talk bout gullible.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Mosiah was always a Phillips man to be fair...

Comment

Omar, Bunting and Paulwell. LOL
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Respect, Lazie! (How my fingers burned typing those words! )

I was 100% for Portia in her first stint as PM. She screwed that and that was it!

Yes, Hero Peter for PM!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yu still a talk bout election? Like yu have tabanca.

Comment

Post traumatic stress syndrome

Quite common among sycophants when their tribe is whipped
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

OR

tabanca 89 up, 31 down
              an extreme sadness and/or a depression following one's breakup or seperation from one's significant other.
              "a gual you ain't hear 'bout Marsha? she home wit some serious tabanca, cuz she and she man done. it was de funniest ting i hear all day."

person 1 - "what in the hell is going on with Steven? i just came from his house and he was all depress and ********, and get this all he was listen to celine dion's 'my heart will go on' on repeat.
              person 2 - "you don't know? his girlfriend left for college in the states. he is being such a fag about it."
              person 1 - "yeah, i agree."
              buy tabanca mugs & shirts
              depression sadness loneliness tabaca tabanka
              by trini royalty Nov 9, 2006 share this add a video
              2. tabanca 46 up, 17 down
              when you are heartbroken over someone and in a sad, depressed mood.
              when you hear your friend listening to nick lachey's cd "what's left of me", and they have a bottle of whiskey in front of them. you say to your friend "what's wrong, you got tabanca?"
              buy tabanca mugs & shirts
              heartache dumped depressed cheated sad
              by Lisa JayJay Aug 13, 2006 share this add a video
              3. Tabanca 17 up, 9 down
              When someone is in love to the point that nearly every thought is of that person. The sufferer most likely loses sleep and is detached from reality. The object of their affection most likely hasn't a clue or doesn't care about the sufferer.
              Wow!! Something must be on his mind.

Yeah he probably has a tabanca.

Comment

there is a name for it! great!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

They say if you can name it you can treat it....

Comment

...and that's why I'm happy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X