I didn't know there was a birther in my

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't know there was a birther in my

presence. I have a coworker who made it clear she is a red blooded, gun carrying all American republican. Went to see her this morning, not to gloat but to see if she took the loss well.

She is still hoping that when the counts are finalized and the Electoral College votes, things will switch in Romney's favor. I told her we have a proverb for that in Jamaica .. "drowning man grabbing at a straw!"

I was surprised when she said, "well, we are still uncertain if he is qualified to run for president!" I mistakenly called her Portia before asking her if the coffee she is sipping has vodka in there.

I was of the impression only the attention seeking Thrump was hanging onto this birther thing. Oh well.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Mek them gwan hang on to the birther thing if them want, good.

They will continue to alienate immigrant and minorities and will go down in history as the bigots and racists they are.

Dem nuh see Michelle Bachman barely hold on to her seat? Mek dem gwan live inna the 50s.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      I told her we have a proverb for that in Jamaica .. "drowning man grabbing at a straw!"
      Just FYI, that is not a Jamaican proverb.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Just FYI, that is not a Jamaican proverb.
        Its not? If not thanks for the correction.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
          Mek them gwan hang on to the birther thing if them want, good.

They will continue to alienate immigrant and minorities and will go down in history as the bigots and racists they are.

Dem nuh see Michelle Bachman barely hold on to her seat? Mek dem gwan live inna the 50s.
          So Bachman won her seat? Pity.

Comment

Yes, that crazy woman won her seat. The moron of the tea party Alan West in FL may have lost his re-election to Patrick Murphy. After 100% of the polls reporting he is behind by 0.8%, which is beyond the recount margin of 0.5%.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

yuh lucky shi nevah shoot yuh!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You talk it like joke, but I am watching my back this morning.....there are a lot of really p1ssed people out there and they KNOW who they are p1ssed at.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  yuh lucky shi nevah shoot yuh!!!
                  She knows I'm a nice person and I doubt she knows anyone as cool as me.

Comment

it matters not with closet extremists , which a few repugs are. Yuh back broad but this only make ait an easy target for a gunshot. Watch yuh back!
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        She knows I'm a nice person and I doubt she knows anyone as cool as me.
                        LOL!!! Is her name Helen Keller? Jus' axin!
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Let me guess what she has in common with Lazie.... hmmm... got it! she's a ManU supporter!
                          Peter R

Comment

Tell har: when wata trow weh i' cyaan pick up!
                            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                              Let me guess what she has in common with Lazie.... hmmm... got it! she's a ManU supporter!
                              What would you say if she was a Liverpool supporter? In any case MU is an Equal Opportunity entity .... all are welcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X