Regarding Marksman Security Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Marksman Security Company

The company says it fired the guards that were beating the UTech student who chose to compromisingly posit himself with another man. Ok, all well and good, and Carla made a point that that may not be good enough.

My argument against these security companies is that I would like to see them feel it where it hurts - in their bank accounts. They have engaged in modern day slavery the way they contract these men and women as security guards. Their pay is ridiculous, the hours cruel and the work can be some of the most dangerous, esp. given Jamaica's criminal habits.

And then the owners of these companies have no problem smiling for the Page 2 cameraman, fooling people to believe they made their money honestly and nobly!

Makes me sick!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Carla is a fool, she is asking to open pandora box.

So sue the company , the company sues the victim for putting the employers at risk by engagaing in indecent acts in a public facility used for defacation.A concerned public servant sues both of them for putting john public at risk for
    1)Engaging in lewd acts
    2)Prevention of use of bathroom by comitting lewd acts
    3)Marksman for not preventing the lewd acts.

The lady is a fool, who bizniz is it , good question tek it to court.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Are you hijacking my post? I have moved on from Carla and her views.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sorry : Carla made a point that that may not be good enough

I will xcuse myself.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Slavery...this dude...never seen a more badmind person in my entire life...you can start a business and be successful too Mosiah...get off your ass and stop badmind people

Comment

And you are any better?

Comment

I employ slaves?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Poor people exploiter.

Comment

Ok.

That's not what I hear from their families, though.

At least I don't pose off pon Page 2!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is you and Boxhill backers were bredrin. Them nuh want to be on any Page, much less Page 2.

Comment

Oh sh!t

Comment

hehe....boom bye bye inna ,Carla ead.

Comment

lol !

Law is clearly not your forte..

Company sues the victim for putting the employers at risk ??

What is a compromising position ?

Continue to act the fool on this subject matter..

Comment

Agree with you Mo. Out of many one ppeople, remember now.

Comment

Working...
                            X