X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Despite Termite Damage, Tivoli Models & Fish Capers..JA Rule

Jamaica named Favourite Worldwide Destination

9:58 am, Tue November 6, 2012

Jamaica has been named the 'Favourite Worldwide Destination' by readers of British Travel Awards’ ‘Check In’ magazine.

The island took the top spot from more than 70 other destinations in the magazine’s new Readers’ Choice Awards, announced last weekend.

The Readers’ Choice Awards are voted for exclusively by readers of Check In, the online interactive magazine of the British Travel Awards.

Regional Director of the Jamaica Tourist Board for the UK and Northern Europe, Elizabeth Fox, said the award was especially significant as it was the only award voted for by the public.

The winners of the 2012 British Travel Awards were announced at a ceremony held at Battersea Evolution in Battersea Park, London.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

so yuh back on di Tourism bandwagon now ?

Assassin suppose fi innah him ackee !

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      so yuh back on di Tourism bandwagon now ?

Assassin suppose fi innah him ackee !

yuhzimi.... Gwaan Bartlett!!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

you nuh see Don2 a joka!!! LOL
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yuh seeit

Comment

Assasin: a great place to spend a vacation is Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. I was there 2 weeks ago and it was awesome. Beautiful and lots of African history.

Savannah Georgia is also a fantastic place.

Spend last week-end at Lake Lanier Georgia. Tons of fun!!!

The good thing is they are reasonable driving distance. The cost is moderate.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguid...nd_vacations-i

http://www.lakelanierislands.com/

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g...Vacations.html
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

driving distance? dat nuh help mi at all...
              Peter R

Comment

Been to Savannah. First impression driving into the town wasn't great but once you get pass that it is great on Tye Bay beach and on the water front.

Hilton head is one of my next destination. You may also want to try Destin Florida if you never been there. nice on the waterfront and a five hour drive.

Have you been to Gatlinburg and the Smoke mountains yet? Not too far from you either. Very nice and lots to do.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendations man!

It's just incredible --the great places to go for R&R.

Did the bus-trip around Savannah. The city's layout and history is just amazing!!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    driving distance? dat nuh help mi at all...
                    Air Roti nah werk mi bredda??

Comment

Yu no see a style de man dem a style yu? 'Oh, I have to go off to the Hamptons'...or 'oh I will drive down to Savannah'....'oh it's so beautiful in the fall'.....woooeeiiii.....no mek mi laugh....but dem nevva go Blue Mountain Peak....next ting dem tell yu fi go a France...lol...

Comment

Great choices. Hilton Head and Savannah are great places. The culture in Hilton Head is the same as the West Indian culture. The people are mostly Gullahs which is almost identical to Jamaican culture. Nice places.

Comment

A good friend of mine, the late Puma Jones from Black Uhuru was from down in the Low country of South Carolina. She fitted into the Jamaican culture seamlessly.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                            Yu no see a style de man dem a style yu? 'Oh, I have to go off to the Hamptons'...or 'oh I will drive down to Savannah'....'oh it's so beautiful in the fall'.....woooeeiiii.....no mek mi laugh....but dem nevva go Blue Mountain Peak....next ting dem tell yu fi go a France...lol...
                            Foreign Mind tuh di Werl!! LOL!

Comment

The info on Jones is new to me.

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X