bricktop... request...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bricktop... request...

find the u mikes tune dat babycham rip off... i remember you posted it a while back...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

http://youtu.be/Q1L1ZhOYd_M

Comment

Fi reel!!!!!!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Haffi admit mi never know dis tune.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Wicked Brick ...ow dat miss mi ?
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Actually it seems that this chune is a ripoff of Cham's chune...then made to seem as if it was recorded in 1983 and re-released after Ghetto Story

Comment

thanks... still not clear if it was done before baby cham tune... i like the foundation full up riddim... nice chune still...

Comment

ok... thats what i was thinking after listening to it carefully...

Comment

Working...
                X