Finally voted this morning....drove around until I found a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally voted this morning....drove around until I found a

library where the lines were not too long and parking was available. Still took about 30-40 mins in the line but wasn't too bad.

I actually voted for Dems right down the ticket this time, that not always the case for me but they need any help they can get to prevent the Tea Party nutcases from taking the US back into the 1950s.

My little 5 y.o. came home from school last week and said one of her friends told her that Obama steals peoples money. Sigh. Took a while to convince her otherwise.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

I voted yesterday. In Georgia I don't even think because a vote for a republican is wasted. Straight democrat.

In NY you can pick out one and two repubs who are centric and can do a thing but for Georgia for me alway straight dems. some times I may skip one or two if a don't like them.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

All kind a propoganda circulating bout Obama, and it trickles down to a likkle child. Intend fi get a nice bottle of wine fi victory celebration next week.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Oh, so you are an American? hmmmmmmmmm

Ah mussi ongle Mo a permanet resident on Yah. Ah bare american deh pon dis board. No wonder Zeppo post here without remorse. LOL

Comment

Last day of early voting in Milwaukee. The lines in front of the city office building stretched around the block. Officials said as of Thursday, over 31,000 early ballots were cast, compared to 5,000 in 2008.

Comment

Mi ah nuh yankee

Comment

What about the schools elections? They usually reflect the nationals?

Comment

Working...
              X