Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UTECH in damage control after guard beats student

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...11-02T07-30-09
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

The incident happened after the student was allegedly found in a compromising position with a male peer,

A wha so??
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Beat Di Fish:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLmOoC6AJr4

Comment

him rich now !

what a man lucky !

Comment

Not if I was the security guard...I saw a crowd rushing towards my security post and then this agitated individual rushed inside and I feared for my life...I was forced to beat the intruder off of me as he had an object in his hand that appeared to be a weapon...fog of war

Comment

as I said.. what a man lucky..

"I'm rich bitch !"

Comment

Why do our security officers and police officers feel it's within their right to beat anyone?!?

And di security who a fling licks, look like is him man him find him wid! Wha kinda bitch slaps were those!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

security guards fired

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lates...-Utech-beating
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Are they going to dismiss the students who chased down the fish too?

Comment

Unlikely, UTECH may suspend students who were caught on camera attacking the individuals.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

no excuse for that...
                      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Told you...the security guard said he thought the bredda was a tief

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          Why do our security officers and police officers feel it's within their right to beat anyone?!?

And di security who a fling licks, look like is him man him find him wid! Wha kinda bitch slaps were those!
                          Lol. I saw that too. I bet the security guard is a homo himself. His punching has that profile. Just trying to cover up his own insecurity.

Comment

Working...
                          X