How is the clean-up and restoration efforts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is the clean-up and restoration efforts

(from hurrican sandy)...coming along in Jamaica?

Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Well in Jamaica they cut the power before the storm hits and you don't get transformers blowing up and burning down 50 houses....

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
      Well in Jamaica they cut the power before the storm hits and you don't get transformers blowing up and burning down 50 houses....
      50?!? Try 100!

How about the mobile network in the northeast? I couldn't call any of my friends in NYC during this category 1 storm. Jamaica's telephone system never fails in storms! Once Digicel screwed up and since then, dem tan up trong!

How many people lost their lives in the NE, HL?

Best yuh chill!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Comment

..and on the news (CNN) I see a few people with water damage of FURNITURE and say it is the worst nightmare ever...America needs to wake up and smell the coffee...it's a REALITY check....nature will downsize you, especially when you mess with it....

Comment

From your response(s)--I see all is going well. Excellent!!

And as to chill...NOT going to happen!!

HL

Comment

Mosiah only made one response...plus I didn't comment on the overall effort...I made comment on the apparent lack of disaster preparedness...whether you want to chill or not not is your call...or Mosiah's...

Comment

It's the NE Exile!!

Hurricane? what hurricane? This general area is more prepared for winter blizzards.....

I lived in the Tri-state area for over 20 years. I recall in the mid 80's (forget the name of the hurricane) that was forecasted to hit NY; and folks just shrugg their shoulders and went about their business.

So be assured the local government and locals have learned the hard way.

Remenber to send your contributions to the Red Cross.

HL

Comment

Working...
                X