No announcement yet.

bloomberg endorses obama... things not looking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check my post again, if among the swing states he wins PA & OH. Its over.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

307 fi Obama...mi duntalk.

Comment

i think obama will win more... bet 330 & 349 at the very least... could win more if nc breaks for him...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Don't disagree tht he will win those two, and win overall, it's the not being close part I am talking about.

If he loses FL, NC, VA and NH as you say then it will be a long night and he won't break 300.
          Last edited by Islandman; November 1, 2012, 08:35 PM.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

330 is extremely unlikely, 349 is almost impossible. Above that and you are in X territory where he is winning almost everything he won last time.

So you are saying it will be a blowout then? For me over 300 is a comfortable win and over 325 is a blowout.

It's already clear that Obama has given up on NC ( he is not going back there) and was never going to compete to win IN this time. Or do you disagree with that as well.
            Last edited by Islandman; November 1, 2012, 08:33 PM.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

You precise eh?

Want to bet it is NOT 307? LOL

Comment

Curious, how you get to 307?

I see 310 if Obama wins everything he won last time except IN, NC ( almost certain to lose) and FL ( likely to lose) and 306 if he also loses NH (50-50) but me can't find the 307 combination.

Comment

Not just supporter ...... Romney SURROGATE!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mi see it pon satellite! LoL

Comment

interesting is the GOP spin on bloomberg but silence on chris christie...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

But Bloomie was once a democrat, only ran on the republican ticket for Mayor; because he was up against so many democrats who wanted the mayoral position!

That's the story I heard years ago!!
                        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

i-man... north carolina could still fall for obama... it is not a lock for romney... if obama gets nc, fl and virginia that 349 is achievable... the only state obama won 2008 and is assured of losing this election is indiana...
                          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I agree Indiana was lost a long time ago, but watch Obamas schedule for the last few days.....only coming to FL once, not going to NC at all.

I believe that privately Team Obama have conceded NC and that if they thought there was even a 50-50 chance of winning FL with its 29 votes they would spend more time down here in the last few days.

So the way I see it here are the possibilities:

Bordering on a blowout : 339 (loses only IN and NC)
                            A very good night : 310 (also loses FL )
                            Most likely result : 288-297 (also loses one or both of CO and VI)
                            A very long night : 271 -285 (some more likkle battleground states)
                            Horror story : 269 or less (loses OH )

X archive dis fe me nuh? LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X