bloomberg endorses obama... things not looking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bloomberg endorses obama... things not looking

too good for romney... prominent republicans are going against him...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

at this late stage though...will it make a difference? NY is already blue so ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

isn't Bloomberg now an independent?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

it's not necessarily for ny... he gave a specific reason... climate change... said obama has been leading the effort... wants to leave his daughters a better planet... it is not just his singular endorsement... it is the collective of other prominent republicans... it is the few undecideds he may influence... he could give others another perspective and change their votes...

Comment

not to my knowledge... what i do know, he is not a democrat... still enjoys prominence among republican faithful...

Comment

sas... according to wiki he is independent since 2007... despite that listing, he is viewed by many as republican... just as scott brown of mass says he is independent but votes republican on most issues...

Comment

it is high profile i suppose but i really do not think it will have much effect at this very late stage.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I am actually of the opinion that the election will not be close. Obama may lose FL, NC, VA & NH. But, PA & OH of the swing states will take him over the top.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

yuh coming around to X-factor?

Comment

Please elaborate, thanks.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

x claim that it is going to be a blow out for obama

Comment

So if him lose all of those you stated, how many electoral votes you think he has left?

About 280-285. that not close? Lose Ohio with those and he loses the election.

I do think it will end up as you have stated, Romney seems to have lost Ohio anD is hoping to somehow steal PA. They are spending a lot of time and money there this week, I expect at least more one big dutty lie by weekend but I think its too late.
                        Last edited by Islandman; November 1, 2012, 05:50 PM.
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Nice to have but don't really see people in Ohio changing their mind because of a Bloomberg endorsement. Obama already locked up the states where he would make a difference.

To me what Chris Christie has said about Obama this week is much more powerful as a Romney supporter.
                          Last edited by Islandman; November 1, 2012, 06:11 PM.
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yeah but Bloomberg was originally a Democrat, then Republican, then him decide to go independent.

He is basically a Libertarian. Fiscally conservative but socially liberal on issues like gay marriage abortion and climate change.

Comment

yes he only became a republican to run for mayor. He was a democrat before. The republicans went too right for him. Still a good endorsement to have.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X