RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Bond girl is 'Jamaican-born' Naomie Harris.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

Comment

Big yute I think

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

that is exactly what crossed my mind as i read hortical's question... whenever i hear anyone asks that question i am annoyed... there are so many accomplished jamaicans who were born and raised in jamaica... questions of that sort should be history...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

exile... yuh find form... just last week i was talking about madge sinclair... i met her in new york...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Yuh nuh get the point. Its like the other we had a debate about who should star in a Marley biopic. Yuh gween go wid someone in Ja, or someone is a "international" star if yuh putting your money on the table?
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

So she is not Jamaican born then. Maybe Jamaican raised.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

She did NOT remain in Jamaica then....

Not a single movie star has ever made it while remaining in Jamaica.

Only singers and track stars have. Not saying that others cant, but it is uphill all the way.

Comment

Its not a diss...

Has any local based footballer ever made it BIG???

Not even Jermaine Hue...LoL

Comment

Mi rate her too. Very 1960s retro...

Comment

Dem nuh get mi point.
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Not really a knock on Jamacia though. Its Hard to make it as an international star in most fields unless you are in a place where there is expertise and opportunity in that field. Want to do movies, go to Hollywood, want to sing country music, go to Nashville, want to play football, you would probably want to be in Europe.

In Jamaica we have a music and T&F "industry" hence you can stay and make it.
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

It is not my intention to knock Jamaica at all... Just reality mi a deal wid.

Comment

Cool, yes that is reality.

Re our local T&F , that's why me will never diss Asafa because without his and MVPs initial success who knows where Bolt would have ended up. Probably overworked at some US college with his bad back.
                            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

all mi waan know is if she want some Jamaican in har...

mi feeling volunteerish..

Comment

Mi tiad fi preach it...

Comment

Working...
                                X