Only in Ja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only in Ja

Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Originally posted by Hortical View Post

But of course. Then suppose the storm did name Sam? Dem woulda get naked?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What? Four girls going to the beach or pool?

Comment

dem a wear shower cap! LOL... oddawise flat iron haffi use
        Peter R

Comment

So a bathe dem a go bathe?

Comment

look like dem rompin in de rain... just a guess
            Peter R

Comment

not a thing wrong wid dat! mi si "bikin bathing suits" that reveal more ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

A so we get stiff now. We rather them inna suite a get wet.

Have little fun while unnu can.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If they lived in 'country' (certainly in Hanover)...as kids often when the rain and nice breeze blow you were allowed to run outside in the 'raw' to have fun running about.

Wonder if these ladies have 'country' roots...and were thinking on the good ole daaayz of innocence and nuff-nuff laughin an fun?
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Only Brickie and Maudib nuh have nuh country roots. LOL

Dem a bawn townman.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Look like these are the 'good old days' for them Karl....

Comment

dem luk lacka dem avin a baal
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                        X