Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the storm fast approaching people are

busy securing their property.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Mosiah in the khaki shirt need fi help out. Him can't just walk behind his house and watch everyone work.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

These are the kinds of jokes that I expect from some Zeppo. But hey...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Cho brethren lighten up. Since it rub yuh wrang, delete it nuh!
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I am upset! Everyone cannot be doing the work. You must have supervisors!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Storm?
            75 MPH winds?
            ...when I lived in JA that was 'breeze blow'! ...how times have changed...
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Storm?
              75 MPH winds?
              ...when I lived in JA that was 'breeze blow'! ...how times have changed...
              Goes to show how long you left Jamaica.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Karl...they're ships that planes actually land on now...plus some ships even travel UNDER water
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yes Karl Category 1 Hurricane is not that bad but you have to take all the steps to make sure you are protected. As a kid I use to hear bout "51 storm" and they even made a song about it. Nowhere near Gilbert etc. but you have to batten up.

Hope it nuh have too much rain. Seems like the eastern end of Jamaica will be affected more than anywhere else.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I just spoke to my friend in Fairy Hll, Portland. No light, but at least the phone (landline) is still working. Some winds and rain.
                    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Trees falling in Stony Hill area...power lines down...rain...

Comment

Working...
                      X