8 inch Ipad mini for $330. Is that low enough to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
    Good OS technically, but not many developers and hence not enough apps to be a commercial success.

You have Android, you have iOS, there is space for maybe one more major platform to have a decent market share. My money is on Windows.
    and that's the problem, not many developers are drawn to it because it's not as
    profitable. And not many people are drawn to it because not enough apps and they don't know about it. So it's a difficult problem to solve, but it will grow to gain more market share

Comment

Yeah chicken and egg situation.

Going Open Source was the right move though. You never know what can happen from there.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

No I was saying I still have one old palm and another HP old small device from back in the days.

Let us see how they will return.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh still have like 5,000 apps and di yung gyal dem wheh love twittah and Feistybook will LOVE it.

HP dash weh a winng hand. Mek wi see if they can wheel and come back again.

Comment

Understood now...

Yuh mean Treos aned Jornada...

Comment

If yuh can stand Windows crash and burn...

Comment

I have to look and see the names. I use to have the priviledge of testing and recommending those things back in the days.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X