RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

romney bluffing... pretends he is winning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• romney bluffing... pretends he is winning...

In recent days, the vibe emanating from Mitt Romney’s campaign has grown downright giddy. Despite a lack of any evident positive momentum over the last week — indeed, in the face of a slight decline from its post-Denver high — the Romney camp is suddenly bursting with talk that it will not only win but win handily. (“We’re going to win,” said one of the former Massachusetts governor’s closest advisers. “Seriously, 305 electoral votes.”)

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/10...s-a-bluff.html
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Sound like them get X fi campaign fi them LOL!!!!
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

lol... stop it... btw, i saw an ipso poll on reuters that projects a comfortable win by obama... 330 to 206...

romney is using gamesmanship to build momentum... i suspect he has people within gallup and usatoday working with him... most pollsters are questioning gallup and usatoday poll numbers... not jiving with what most are seeing...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

When it is so close to election and so close I don't even watch the polls them because man a go try them tricks right now. Republicans them a try everything, and them find out that the dirty campaign can't stick so what else to do?

I had to laugh when I read in the paper Trump say him have something game changing to annonce this week. Him likkle hair whe left soon drop out. LOL
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LOL. Not really though. Them basically saying what we saying...it is close but Obama is still slightly ahead.

Him just have a problem with the Romney team talking like him going into overdrive mode now. That is to be expected though, Obama's supporters were doing the same after the conferences. After the first debate they backed off that, well except X.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The best indicator of what the candidates really believe is to note where they are spending time and money on the last few laps. Them starting to pick and choose now, and preparing for getting the turnout in the places they need.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
            X