No announcement yet.

Debate start...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mitt romney definitely played for the draw ... liked the president's horse and bayonets comment LOL
    Peter R

Comment

from a strategic point of view he did what he wanted[even better] to do in the debates[all 3]...

Comment

True, Romney got more from the series of debates than Obama did. But that's partly because Romney was looking like an incompetent before the debates started.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

exactly....the gop camp prior would have predicted[factored] an Obama debate victory...so Romney performance/the president awful showing to kick things off was a bonus[overall]......as dem seh 1st impression LAST ,thats bama problem

Comment

As someone tweeted moments ago, if that debate had lasted a few minutes more, Romney would have endorsed him
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
              Good debate but moderator allowed them to spend too much time on domestic issues like teachers, etc. Romney preferred it that way I am sure. He was more comfortable there.

Obama came across more knowledgeable, bordering on condescending at times though.
              Good debate my arse! That was a pathetic debate and poorly moderated. No discussion of Europe, Africa, India or Latin America in a "foreign policy" debate or how they intend to deal with hotspots in any meaningful way. They both just tried to hold on to the jewish vote and dance around the Arab money that binds America's balls. Total nonsense. Nothing on America's world strategy and how it affects Americans.

It is pretty clear that no matter which one gets in, they will both be going around the world flexing American muscle as has been the case since WWII and operating in wholy self serving manner. "America frees countries from dictors" LOL!!! What a joke. Tell that to Chile. And what about "we have fewer bayonets and horses" ... next joke. The Army has more bayonets than ever (still standard bootcamp practice).

Bob Sheiffer was the wrong guy to have hosted that one, but all the moderators so far have been useless. Nothing new...regardless of who wins, America's decline is assured; the only winners will be the special interest groups that bankroll them both.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

i disagree... 1st impression last when there is one opportunity... we've had three debate opportunities... i think last impression is most important in this instance... most are left with the sweaty, vacillating, untruthful, incompetent, indecisive and not-ready-to-be-commander-in-chief image of mitt romney...

obama's foreign policy knowledge was in stark contrast to mitt romney and that will hurt romney...
                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I don't know. We will see if the polls show anything like the bounce that Romney got after the first debate.

I doubt it will be that significant because the scenario is now different. More people have made up their minds and the economy is a more important issue this time around. At this stage its all about the few battleground states and what they care about most.

But Obama should have done enough to push him back a bit.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

on point

Comment

Wha yuh say yuh nuh expect a 14 point bounce in two weeks ? before the 1st debate mitt down by 6- 7 after, up by 7 ! now its supposedly close according to which poll ?...lol

The story will be after the election how they got it so wrong....blow out mi say

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

We know what you say, it is well archived...we will start revisiting them over the next 2 weeks....LOL

The question is, what will you say 2 weeks from now? Oh I know, Gallup never right, or Rasmussen did wrong, or (pick a poll) did say Romney a go win.

I get a pulse in Long Island….. Obama by a landslide......The independents will sway with common sense 3 to 1
                        So Long island still saying Obama winning independents 3-1?

Comment

hehe..man Nervous ! yuh seem fixated on my position ,you expect it to change? Sorry to dissapoint you it wont.I hope yours doesnt ..hehe.

Comment

Obama has redeemed himself but the problem is he made Romney made a big impression in the first debate.

To be fair Foriegn policies was going to be tuff for Romney as the sitting president alway have an advantage and Obama has done a good job over the last 4 years. There nothing much for Romney to lay in.

The Democrats saw what they want from Obama, Republicans see enough to try and say it even, so now it is up to the independents. My support is firmly behind Obama and all I can say is go out and vote and get everybody who you can to go out to support him.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ok great! So lets mark that down as another thing you are still predicting.

So as of today we have:

1) Obama picking up some more red states
                              2) Obama winning independents 3-1
                              3) Obama getting 330-360 electoral votes.

If you have changed your mind on any of these please let me know by Nov 6 at 9:00 AM sharp. Thanks for your cooperation. LOL.

Comment

I guess that's a real perspective but maybe you had too high expectations. These TV moments are for the so-called 'undecided' and to rally ground troops. The election has already been decided.

Comment

Working...
                                X