RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About the Gall up Poll....man tun fool,put im faith inna !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the Gall up Poll....man tun fool,put im faith inna !

About that Gallup poll: Is Romney really up by 7? And will Obama win the election anyway?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

How comes you ask now??? You use to tell we. LOL.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Makes you wonder when they incorrectly sample minorities and poll methods are so fickle how can they be trusted esp when some are politically biased yo 7 in say but that one is an outlier.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Obama In A Landslide! Bigger Than 2008!

Lolololol!!!!!!

Mi belly! Mi tripe!!!!! Mi liver!!! Mi kidney!!!
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Life is rough when you trying to debate something that you are clueless about.

All of a sudden him tun (literally) overnight expert pon Gallup polling, 2 days ago him did think it was a poll of polls. LOL.Tomorrow him tun pon a next poll dat get him cross and miserable, then the next, then the next.

Problem is him can't find even one that show Obama in a landslide, bigger than 2008 so what to do? Take to the streets of Long Island?
          Last edited by Islandman; October 19, 2012, 01:46 PM.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Stop trying to hide in the forest , you dismissed what I stated weeks ago about polls being racially insensitive to minorities, you vouched for them literraly ! now I have provided proof that other credible sources are asking the same questions ,I am asking you ! you proceed to start shifting in the sand, hellllooo you have always been in the sand, they are racially insensitive ,biased politically,(even monetarilly now thats an assumption I would put money on) ...try to hijack it as a debate about polls having a feeder system to skew results,it is so and some have conceeded that fact it is a feeder system.Polls are the biggest joke in politics ,any sample or system to collect them is flawed in the asking of a question.

So far my friend you are grasping for straws,egg is on your face,sorry over yuh clothes.

Comment

Bun polls! Which close election?

Obama in a landslide! Bigger than 2008 too. Long Island say so!

You start mek up you excuse list yet? Time is running out...fast!

Comment

you vouched for them literrally ...Ramsauen & Gallup di man say 7 plus.You saw what happened on CNN post 2nd debate, L.I had Romney winning by 45 to 40 % and beamed it nationally,you would get the impression is a national poll ..lol..whey dem get dem sample set from.

The revolution will not be televised.

Comment

Oh NOW I get it. So THIS is your attempted escape route!

Stop talk about your predictions of a blowout for Obama which are looking more embarrassing by the day. And stop talking about my predictions of a close elections which are looking more accurate by the day.Instead, find one or two polls that might not be on the mark and talk about them instead!

Nice try but dat deh plan nah go werk X. You deh pon record and me deh pon record.

Gwan talk bout Gallup and Rasmussen sample size and cell phone call percentage if you want, we done know what the argument is about:

X: OBAMA BY A LANDSLIDE, REPEAT of 2008!

ISLANDMAN: IT WILL BE A CLOSE ELECTION

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE WINNNERRRRRRRRRRR!!!! WHO WILL IT BE? LOL

Comment

Thats irrelevant , every knows where I stand , I am showing you how faulty your reasoning is to arrive at your conclusion , BTW didnt you say the JLP would win a close election(based on what polls ), most of the pollsters said same .

Obama will win by a blow out ! I gave you my range .I gave you my reason as to why I believe why, the wingnuts in L.I , & they spoke after the 2nd debate,they said Romney won the 2nd debate 45 to 40 ( in conservative L.I ) truth is they new the prezi blew him out but that range 45 to 40 in a conservative bastion like Long Island says alot.His support is weak.

read between the lines & thats exactly what the wingnuts told me , he came off as a used car sales man ,no substance !If im caaaan carry conservative L.I by more than 70 % ow im a guh carry it period ?(election)

Comment

Working...
                    X