No announcement yet.

Jamaica news headlines....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the reason Hamilton,(and the cop,that killed the 7 months pregnant woman and wounding her sister,etc..)has disregard for human live is that behavior has been institutionalized in the JCF throughout the years.How are you going to tell people it is okay to murder and then tell them not to when it serves their sick interest?
    I often wonder why a cop would be involved in extra-judicial killings,my guess is the crime alleged to the suspect is heinous enough..., I do not think Hamilton would be executed by the police.Suh heinousness has nothing to do with summary execution.
    If what the jailhouse snitch said is true then it does not get worse than this. She begged for her life, a fellow officer(according to the jailhouse snitch) suggested the he just tie her up and throw her overboard to drown, Hamilton made sure he shot her dead.

Comment

I’m a police officer. How could I do something like this? I, too, am a father and I, too, have a daughter. This is absolutely not true,” he said.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz29fdPUW6i

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Frightening!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The frog ah bwile....

Comment

It is indeed. How can one be creative and productive in an environment like this? Scary!

Comment

SOmehow I feel like the entire story is not being told here. The Other Colleaque that Hamilton is suggesting had an affair and carried out the Murder is nohwere to be found. He refuses to testify..sick one day, can't be found the other, even aftr an arrest warrant was put out for him..He seems to be be involved and unless he turns up dead after the trial, I'm sure he played apart in this debacle...Evil, wicked police..Prison too good fi dem, they should die slowly

Comment

When is the cop's girlfriend going on the stand; she is an accomplice!! She washed the clothes.
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

i was interested in him chastising people for lying under oath on the one hand and refusing to give his evidence under oath, curious.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

because he's scum.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Nuh worry, help has arrived.

Comment

Ok Willi, your MO is wearing thin now...

Comment

Its not my MO, its your hope and our common needs.

I doubted the sound bites and you did not. We both needed them to be true to propel Jamaica forward, but alas, it is not looking that way...

The GOJ look tired already! That is alarming....all the headline mayhem is going to be quelled by whom?

Comment

I wonder how YOU decided what 'sound bites' I doubted or not. Very presumptuous. It's not just headline mayhem for me tainted by political out-views, it's the breakdown of society in Jamaica which did not happen in the last two years as you would like us to believe. As usual the script is lost, and no amount of cliches, soundbites and one-liners apportioning blame with attempted vague objectivity will help. That my friend is your MO.

Comment

Working...
                            X