Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Voting in Georgia...

Early voting has started in Georgia.

I recall standing in line beginning at 5:00 AM for nearly 4 hours to vote in the last general election.

Don't plan on doing that this time out.

A Sample Ballot is available at most State Government website. Simply download the ballot--get familiar with the candidates and go out and vote early. That's my plan for tomorrow!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Plan to vote early myself, probably next week.

I hope the minority communities turn out early, Obama will need them to win FL. Romney is looking like the slight favorite to in it right now.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

You can emulate what they do in Chicago, "vote early & often".
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
        You can emulate what they do in Chicago, "vote early & often".
        Is that really true?

...and yes, I shall be voting early!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

That was a joke! Karl its an old conspiracy theory & phrase where it was claimed Mayor Richard Daley stuffed the ballot boxes in the 1960 presidential election for JFK in Chicago.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

karl know seh that is no myth in JA though ... hence his perplexity ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
              That was a joke! Karl its an old conspiracy theory & phrase where it was claimed Mayor Richard Daley stuffed the ballot boxes in the 1960 presidential election for JFK in Chicago.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                Is that really true?

...and yes, I shall be voting early!
                Karl, the EARLY part is true, the other part ....dont think so !! Please dont try that in FL,...
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                  Plan to vote early myself, probably next week.

I hope the minority communities turn out early, Obama will need them to win FL. Romney is looking like the slight favorite to in it right now.
                  FL gone to the GOP....
                  Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Me nuh ready fe call it for the GOP yet...but it not looking so good for Obama right now. Might come down to minority turnout during early voting and on the day.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                    X